Ch 19 : Manhattan

{ Miko }We finally made it to the police station and I hated the fact they took him to the farthest one possible

{ Miko }
We finally made it to the police station and I hated the fact they took him to the farthest one possible.

We both got out the car and grabbed nino. We walk into the police station and went to the front desk receptionist .

"You again but this time you got the dog and his girlfriend." The police officer said. "Sir we just came to get him and go. We have the bond money and everything." I said. I didn't even correct him.

"Follow me." We followed him to this office and we took a seat. "Okay, so before I tell you how much the bond is, including some fees I have to make sure it's okay to let him go." I nodded and he left.

" we are about to be here for so long. The drive was long enough." I said and Antonio nods while rubbing nino to sleep .

{ 2 hours later }

It was like 7 something when we got here...ITS NOW 9. I'm tired, Hungry, And want water. the man finally came back with a computer in his hand.

"Okay, i emailed the judge for the permission and asked other questions and he said it's okay for you to bail him out. He isn't going on probation because of how common the drug use that we found is here in New York. The bond is going up to $1,500."

"You don't have to pay that Miko." Antonio said but I already started taking the money out and counting. Once i was done. I gave the money to the bondsman and he counted it all. "Alright. He'll be out in a few. just sign a few things in the lobby for me." I nod and we all left and went to the lobby.

He gave me some papers to sign and I begin reading while Antonio was in excitement but was pacing around.

" do you want me to help you sign those? " Antonio said, "sadly you can't, whoever paid the bond can be the only one with their signature on it. That's the first thing this paper say." I said never looking up at him.

"What is it about ?" He asked looking down at the papers. "It basically want some of my information and how if the next time it happens and it's over a year of being in here then I can't bail him out. Unless he has probation." I said still not looking up.

{ 10 minutes later}

I was still signing these papers because I'm reading everything very carefully . "Hunterrrrrr." I heard Antonio say and both him and nino went over to him. Antonio and Hunter did they little hand shake and nino was jumping all over him.

"Hi my baby." Hunter said to nino, i smile but don't look up. Once i was done, i went over to front desk and handed him the clip broad . "You're free to go." I nod and went over to them.

" we can go home now ? " Antonio said while Hunter looks at me..and it's not the normal mean look he gives me.

"Yea, come on." It's like he was admiring me.