Ch 26 : guest.

{ Miko: at work }

                                { Miko: at work }

It's the next day and I decided to work in the office today...but all I kept getting were flashbacks and day dreaming from last night. Telling you it was good.

My work phone rings and I answer it , "Miko adams speaking. " I said while looking at an email. " Miko, it's Antonio. What time you get off work ?"

Antonio said and I look at the time. 1 pm it read.

"in about an hour, why ? What's wrong ?" I asked now being alerted on why he sounds so in a rush. "Yea umm, I kinda invited this girl to dinner at our house...but a boy doesn't know how to cook." I smile.

" awww you how long y'all been talking ?" I asked thinking about what to cook because I know thats what he's going to ask.

" for a while now." He said and I narrowed my eyes, "and you didn't tell me ?" I asked, sending the email back to the carrier.

"No but that's not the point. Can you cook for me and her please. I'll pay you if I have too. You don't even have to go full out.. just please." I sigh, what did I tell y'all ?

" yea sure, is she allergic to anything?" I asked . " no, thank you so much Miko. I love you a lot ." I smile, "you're welcome and I love you more,  does mash potatoes, baked pork chops with gravy, some toasted rolls, and vegetables sound good ?" I asked him while thinking about it.

That's a five star meal.

" yes that sounds great, I told her I would get her at 7."

"Okay, cool. I'll get Hunter to take the pork chops out." I said grabbing my phone. He called my work phone, not the other one.

" okay, I love you. Be safe and careful."he said and I told him the same then hung up. I call Hunter from my phone and he answers on the 4th ring.

" my bad mama, I wasn't near the phone. What's wrong ?" He said, "what were you doing for you to not answer the phone ?" I said really curious.

" I have 4 fights tonight, what you expect ?" I roll my eyes. "Anyway, can you take the pork chops out the freezer and put it in some hot water so it can defrost ?" I asked.

" okay, in a little bit ." I sigh, "I need it done now. Please. You aren't no where far. You're only in the basement." I said.

" fine." He said And i smile.

"Thank youuu. Send me a picture so I know you did it." I said and hung up.

After a few minutes, my phone dinged and I saw the pork chops sitting in the water. I heart it and continued with work .

{ two hours later: already home}

Soon as I had got home I started cooking and shit. Why did I start cooking early ? Making home made gravy and getting mash potatoes correctly is hard..so I will be here for a while.