Ch 31: phone.

{ Miko : 5:00}"So this is what I'm wearing ?" I asked holding up the outfit Antonio picked out for me

                                 { Miko : 5:00}
"So this is what I'm wearing ?" I asked holding up the outfit Antonio picked out for me. He nods, proud of the outfit he chose.

He has good taste. "Now go get in the shower, you barely have 3 hours. You have 1 hour and 45 minutes." I nod and went in my bathroom to turn the shower on.

Once it was on, I took my clothes off and got in. I had fun with Antonio today and time went by so fast. Both of us didn't get no text nor call from Hunter but who's worried about him? Not me.

{ 45 minutes later }

After I did my everything shower, like shave, brush my teeth, wash my hair, I had got out and wrapped a towel around me.

I dried off and plugged up my hair dryer. I went in my room and just grabbed my underwear and bra. They match because why not.

After I put on my underwear and bra, I started drying my hair.

It wouldn't take long but the hairstyle I was going to do would.

Now I was on my last section "MIKO YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!" Antonio yelled.

I went in my room and grabbed it from the charger, it was Hunter. "Yes ?"  I said walking back in the bathroom and continued on the last piece.

" what you got going on ?"

" I'm about to start curling my hair, why ? What's wrong ?" I asked as I turned the blow dryer off and turned on my curling iron.

" nothing, I'm in the house about to clean a little bit and change. I only called just to see what you were doing at the moment."

His voice will always do it for me .

"Okay well I'm doing my hair, so please do what you have to do and just call me back when you are on the way." I said and started curling my hair.

" okay, and just to let you know I'm staying at yours again. Byeee." He said and hung up. I roll my eyes and continued with my hair .

Can't wait to see what's planned for me.

P.s...that's was sarcasm .

{ time : 7:35}

"Are you done getting dressed?" I heard Antonio say from the other side of my bedroom door. "Yes you can come in." I said putting on some rings, earrings, and my gold necklace.

"Now you can't say you don't look good. I did a bomb ass job." I laugh.

{ her outfit and hair}