Ch 25: call

Previously....

"Nope" He said grabbing the back of my shirt and pulling me in his room.

He closed the door and locked it .... In Jesus name I pray...amen.

Warning: mature .

                                      { Miko }

{ Miko }

please remember the fact that music is still playing from my speaker so T-shirt by destiny's child started playing and it wasn't helping with what was going on here .

{ go to your music platform and put in T-shirt by destiny's child }

But regardless of what was going on, I was still singing because this was also my song. "Why can't I go in the guest room ?" I had stopped my singing to ask.

"that room's for sluts." I frown. " you calling me a slut? " I asked and he shook his head. "That's the point, if you aren't a slut why would you sleep in there ? " he said and I look around .

"Ummm maybe because it's the last room in the house." I said in a duh tone. "Or I can sleep on the couch ." I said.

"No." He simply said and brought me closer towards him. He started kissing me more and took the speaker and my phone out my hand. He walked over towards the chair in his room and sat it down and turned the music up.

Not so high though.

He came back over towards me, picked me up and placed me on the bed. "do you mind ?" He asked referring to my pants.

I nod.

He took my slides off and pulled my pants down while kissing my stomach. A good day that I wore thongs . Right or wrong ?

When he was done kissing up on my stomach, he pulled my thong to the side and looked at me .

I knew what he was asking for but I waited till he ask. He can't continue unless I say yes. "What ?" I said with a shrug.

"Can I ?" I nod with a smile on my face.

He took his first lick and I closed my eyes and just enjoyed it. He continued and his hand slides up into my shirt, playing with my tits.

It upsets me on how many girls he has done this too. But oh well, I'll worry about that later. I moan at the feeling of his tongue going inside of me.

In and out and all around.

Very upset about how many girls he's done this too. And I'll keep saying it.

I grind my hips into his mouth as two of his fingers played inside of me while his tongue was on my clit.

I groan as I hear a phone ring. I pick it up from the side of me and look at the contact name .

Bryant .

I give him the phone, he sits up on his elbows. Fingers still playing inside of me may I add. He answers the phone and put it on speaker phone.

Mind you, I'm wetter than anything...so it can be heard. "What ?" Hunter said while playing with me and staring at me .

Admiring me and my coochie . I understand she looks pretty but come on.

" you have about 4 fights tomorrow." Bryant said on the phone and I'm just trying not to moan. I mean when you're getting fingered, it's not hard to not moan.

Yea you may make faces but that's about it . but if the speed is SPEEDING then that's a difference.
He was going slow, like a damn warm up.

Good.

"Okay, how much ?" Hunter said still looking at me, dead in the eye. I think he wants me to break while having eye contact with him.

that's exactly what he wants me to do.

"I added all of them together and it's all coming up to 18 but since I get my cut, it's 14." Hunter nods and he isn't nodding at the fact he might win 14K in one night.

He's impressed about the fact I'm not breaking under him. His speed sped up and now he's going harder.

Maybe I do need to get fucked.

I closed my eyes once more, refusing to let him win with whatever game is going on . "Hunter ? " Bryant said.

"Yea heard you, gotta go. See you tomorrow." He said and hung up. "You're good at being quiet.." he said coming up and bringing himself face to face to me.

"Too good..." He said Speeding up more. His lips was placed on mine and I moaned in his mouth . The feeling of me wanting to let go .

Finally someone can do shit right.

his fingers coming out of me and rubbing fast on my clit. "Go ahead, I know you want too." He said in between kissing me.

" Hunter..." I moaned out, ready to let go. "Go ahead." and i did. I let go right on his fingers.

Shame ? No. It was bound to happen.

His finger took some of it and he licked it. "a dream come true." He whispered in my ear and left to go to the bathroom.

I sat up expecting to be cleaning myself up, "what are you doing ?" He asked as I tried to get up. I had it all down my legs so walking feels weird with it just sitting on me.

"About to go clean myself up..." I said in a obvious tone while sitting on the edge of the bed. He sucked his teeth and came over towards me.

He wiped me down with a warm wet rag. "I don't do this kissing , giving head , and wiping down shit. so be lucky ." He said and stood up.

I was wrong .

"What you mean ?" I asked fixing my thongs. "normally, bitches get wiped down with a sheet and get right in they Uber home. nobody has even stepped in this room. That's what I had the guest room for...the sluts."

He said and I chuckle.

"I'm not a slut though ." I said taking my shirt off. Shit he saw my cooch....minds well.

"Why you think you aren't really sleeping in that room ? It's for sluts." He said and took the rag back in the bathroom.

I shook my head and turned the speaker off. I put my phone on the charger and laid down. "I'm tired." I said out loud and the light was turned off.

"Then go to sleep mama." He said getting in bed next to me. His lips was placed on my neck and he left a kiss on it.

He kept going, leaving a trail of them behind. After he kissed my shoulder he went up to my face and since I turned away from him, he grabbed my neck lightly and made me look at him.

He kissed me, but passionately...I kissed him back. Making my whole body turn to face him. I got on top of him and looked at him.

"Sleep." I simply said and got comfortable on top of him. He chuckles and laid his hands on my back.

"Good night." I said closing my eyes.

"Goodnight mama."

SEX WITH ME SO AMAZINGGGGGG sorry. Comment and vote. (Bad grammar will be fixed)