Ch 33: sean.

{ Miko: Late Morning}

I wasn't focused at work at all, all I kept thinking about was the words and the moans he said and gave me yesterday. I was day dreaming once again when someone walked into my office.

"Heyyy beautiful, how you been ?" Sean said sitting in a seat infront of my desk. "What ." I said and continued with my emails.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked looking at my neck . "How do you cheat on someone you were never together with ?" I said and He scoffed. "Why are there hickeys on your neck baby ?" He asked walking around my desk to come and touch me. "Touch me if you want too, I'll get somebody for you." I said looking at him.

"Who was putting hickeys on you ?" He asked but more stern. Like he meant something. "Please , back up." I said standing up because I didn't like how he was standing over me.

"Move." I said grabbing my phone and going around him. He grabbed the back of my neck and it hurt, bad. "Get the fuck off of me." I said and ended up punching him in his mouth.

I walked away and went to the girls bathroom . I walked in a stall and unlocked my phone. I call Hunter while i lock the stall door.

He answers on the second ring , " what's wrong ?" He asked and I kept cool. "You feel like coming up here to do something for me ?" I asked just a little shaken. Nothing too big .

" why you sound scared? Whats wrong ?"

"Oh yea, some dude just kindly wrapped their whole damn hand around the back of my neck because he asked why I have hickeys on my neck and now it's a bruise growing." I said and laughed, "totally funny right ?"

" Miko don't play with me." I didn't say anything back, all I did was took a picture and sent it to him. You could basically see it faintly growing .

He was quiet for a moment. " me and Antonio are on the way. And don't laugh about that shit again." He said and hung up.

I started dancing in happiness while repeating my man my man my mannnn.

his ding dong makes you delusional. OH MY GOD IM TURING INTO THEM. But beside that he sleeps with me so I'm chilling until those arguments come.

I walk out the bathroom and got on the elevator. I'll wait for my man in the lobby. After a little bit of being on the elevator, I walk out of it and went to talk to Emma.

"Oh my god Miko, who did that to your neck?" I frown. "The hickeys or the bruise ?" I said pointing to both.

"The bruise, did someone put they hands on you ?" She asked standing up and touching it. "Yes." I said with a smile on my face.

"Why are you smiling? That's not cute." I laugh, "my man is about to come up here and deal with it." I said and did a little dance.

She shook her head, after she did that, Hunter and Antonio walked in like the hulk . I stopped smiling once they me.