Ch 14: kindly, no .

{Miko's pov}

{Miko's pov}

After that nightmare I had, I wasn't able to sleep. So, once I seen the sun shin, I decided to make breakfast as a thank you.

Nino was laying on top of me, I scratched the top of her head causing her to get up with a yawn. "Come on girl, we got things to do." I said and walked into the guest bathroom. Nino right behind me.

I grabbed the toothbrush from under the sink, along with toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. I had on Antonio's shirt and some tights that he had.

Antonio has a fat ass if we are being really honest. But hunters is fatter. Sorry not sorry. When I was done brushing my teeth and washing my face, I walked out the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

I should go see my mom today.

I walk in the kitchen and began taking the bacon, eggs, and bread out. Once I found the pots and pans, I took two pans and put them on the stove.

I played nurses office by Melanie Martinez in my AirPods while I put the bacon in the pan. I crack some eggs while I sway to the music that's blasting in my ears.

I might just go deaf.

Once I was done adding the cheese to the eggs I went back over to the bacon and flipped them over. I put the eggs in the other pan and watched as it cook.

I grab my phone and took it off dnd just to see 20 text messages from my dad, 8 miss calls, 2 messages from my brother and 1 unknown message. I'll look at them when I'm done cooking.

After 10 minutes of cooking the rest of the food I begin grabbing 2 plates for the guys.

I put the bacon on the plate then eggs and grabbed the toast that's ready to come out the toaster.

I look in the refrigerator and see they have apple juice. I took that out and grabbed two cups.

Dance by Jay safari began to play as I pour the apple juice in the cups. Once I was done with everything, I turn around to see Antonio leaning on the door frame that leads into the kitchen.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked as I take the pans and put them in the sink so I can wash them.

"Since you started pouring the apple juice in the cups." He said and took a seat. "Where's Hunter ?" I asked handing him his plate. "Upstairs, sleep. His room is right next to yours." He said and began eating.

I shook my head and went upstairs to get him. Then I stopped and ran back downstairs, "nino." I said and she looked up at me with a sad face. "I didn't forget you. I promise." I said grabbing dog food and putting some in her bowl.

I grab her bowl for the water and put some nice cold water in it. I put it next to her as she was eating and scratched her head.

I walked out the kitchen and upstairs and went to hunters room. I knock, very loudly. No groan was heard on the other said. So I walked in.

Very sorry.

I Walk over to his bed and tap him on the shoulder, "Hunter." I whisper loud enough for him to hear. He groaned and turned away from me.

"Hunter." I said once again trying to get him up. He turned around, looked at me, turned back around and went back to sleep.

I look at the back of his head in shock. "You know what." I said walking out the room and into the guest room. I walk in the bathroom and with the cup that was on the side of the sink I filled it with water.

I went back in his room, VERY LOUDLY MAY I ADD, and threw the water in his face. He woke up, gasping for air. "What the fuck is wrong with you."

Hunter said mad. I laugh, "get up. I made you breakfast. Next time, don't wake up, look at me, then go back to sleep." I said and walked out his room.

{how she felt after: 😜😝😛😘}

I went downstairs to see Antonio on his phone and still eating, "good?" I asked and he looks up with a mouth full of toast.

He nods with a smile. I began washing the pans. "Thank you" Antonio said and I smile, "you're welcome." When I was done washing the dishes I made, Hunter came down, said good morning and started eating.

I grab my phone and lean on the island in front of them. I look at the 2 messages sam sent.

Sam 🫂. : please tell dad to stop calling me. Don't nobody wanna speak to him.

Sam 🫂. : also I love you very much.

I smile and texted him back.

Miko ❤️. : He called me like 8 times last night, but I love you very much more.

I push send and went over to the unknown message.

Unknown : Hey doll, all your stuff is over here at my house. I'll come and get you around 8:30 tomorrow morning . Goodnight.

That's when I heard a knock at the door. "Antonio get the door." I said and he give me a confused look, "why do you look scared?" There goes the knock again. "Never mind, just come with me." I said and grabbed his hand.

I pulled him out of his seat and opened the door to see, Tyson. I swallowed all my fear and made sure it didn't show on my face.

All Tyson did was look at me. He completely ignored an anger looking Antonio. "You ready to go baby girl?"

*gags*

" I'm not coming with you." I said and he frowns. "Yes you are." I shook my head and that's when Antonio pushed me behind him.

"Leave." He said and Tyson smirks, "I'm not leaving without my girl." That's when Hunter stood beside Antonio.

"She isn't your girl. So you can go." He said and Tyson rolls his eyes. "Her dad says other wise." Hunter shakes his head, "like I said, I don't care what her daddy says. Now leave." He said and closed the door in his face.

They both turn around towards me. Tears slowly form as I think about what happened. I was picked up like a child, "come on, nap time." Antonio said walking in the living room.

I let some tears fall on his naked shoulder as he lays me down on the couch. "Sleep." He said and pulled the blanket over me .

He kissed his hand, lightly tapped my forehead and walked away.

Weirdo.

Hellooooooooo, currently working on unexpected war thats now named silent truth. (Grammar will be fixed)