Ch 21: worth .

{ Miko: next day , 10:00 pm}{ basically it's the next day but it's night time now

{ basically it's the next day but it's night time now.}
Ever since I grabbed my stuff and went back to my room yesterday, Hunter been acting weird towards me. But it's nothing new so I'm not worried about it .

I look at the time and it's almost 10. I hear the two boys coming downstairs. I was just chilling in the kitchen, why? I don't know.

"Where you guys going ?" I asked as I was eating some chips.

"he has a couple fights tonight. So we won't be back until late. Don't wait up, okay ?" Antonio said and I nod. He came over and gave me a hug. Hunter ass just left the house.

"What's his problem ?" I finally decided to ask. "If I tell you, I'll be dead. But I love you." I chuckle, "I love you more."

Then Antonio left.

I wanna go see him fight. I ran upstairs to get in the shower. I turned the shower on and grabbed my towel and rag. I put my shower cap on because I don't feel like drying my hair.

Once I grabbed all of that, I took my clothes off and basically hopped in the shower.

{ 30 minutes later }

I got out the shower and was actually excited to see him fight. After I dry off, I put on lotion, deodorant and some perfume. After that I put my clothes on.

{ her outfit }

I did my hair and curled it

I did my hair and curled it. It looks so nice. Once I was done, I put jewelry on and put more perfume on.

I smell great, look great, and taste great.

I grab my keys, id, and some money. I didn't need to take that much out of the house. I turn the lights off and called out for nino.

"NINOO!!" She came running from downstairs and up the steps. "I'm about to leave to go see daddy and uncle Toni, okay ? I won't be long." She barks and I took that as if she understands

"Good girl." I went downstairs and out the door. I start my car up with the key and got in. I put my seatbelt on and made my way to the city .

{15 minutes}