Ch 20: room

{ Hunter }

                                     { Hunter }

I had ended up waking up at 7 . She's the first girl to ever even walk in my room and lay in my bed. i was sitting up in bed on my phone while she was sleep next to me. I put her phone on the charger and called her boss and told him she's working from home.

This is how the conversation went.

Recap.

After I got up to go to the bathroom, I went to the guest room and grabbed all of Miko's work stuff .Like her bag, computer, computer charger, some notes and pens. I did it with no shame.

I even grabbed her some clothes, her towel, her stuff for her teeth, and both of her rags. I was not letting her leave my room. I want her to myself today.

I put it all in my room and got right back in bed, I even got her airpod case and took them out of her ears to let them charge.

I grabbed her phone from the end of the bed and unlocked it with Face ID. It unlocked and I went to contacts to see if I could find her boss name

Mr. Johnson (Boss)

that was easy. I call and put the phone to my ear while it rung.

"Good morning Miko, Are you coming in today?" He asked as soon as he answered the phone. "good morning, this isn't Miko. But she asked me to call you and see if it's okay with you for her to work from home ?" I said playing with my nails.

" oh, im guessing this is the boyfriend she had to rush out of work for yesterday. But yes it's okay. Is everything alright with you ?" I frown at the word boyfriend but continued the conversation anyway.

" yea everything is fine over here. Have a good day." I didn't let him finish and I hung up. So she told more then one person about me being her boyfriend, that's nice to hear.

I put her phone on my charger and turned on the tv to see if it's anything to watch.

Recap over.

As you see since I'm on my phone, it's nothing to watch on tv.

My room door opened and I heard Antonio and nino, both still in pajamas, " Hunter have you seen Miko ? She isn't answering the phone and didn't wake me up to use my things or turn my AC off." He said closing the door and nino jumped on my side of the bed.

I just look at him and move the blanket to the side to show a sleeping Miko with her head on my stomach and some of her body almost on top of me.

"What is she doing in here for ?" He said looking between us both. I put the blanket back over her but I didn't put it over her head. She was sleeping like that the whole night.

The blanket over her head like a weirdo. Like how do you even breathe ? "Told her I was going to be her boyfriend for the night but I changed it for the day. But she doesn't know that yet ." I said and smile.