Ch 35: different.

We all walk into the house quietly until Antonio broke the silence, "can we stay here ?" I turn around and look at them both

Hunter has a disappointing look and looks at Antonio. "What ? It was sooner or later." He said and Hunter shook his head .

"What do you mean...stay here ?" I asked and looked between them both. "Both of our houses have been raided and we slept at a hotel which wasn't very comfortable, and I came up with the idea-" I cut off Antonio.

" how long is this stay and why would you leave nino at the house, by herself ?" Hunter made a face. "First of all, what kind of father would I be if I left my baby there for the dead ?" He continued

"When you called, we were dropping off nino at doggy day care down the street. HA !" he said and I roll my eyes.

"And secondly it won't be tooo tooo long, that's only if you allow us." My eyes widened after something went through my mind and right out the other ear.

did they take all of hunters money BEFORE ME ?

"They took all your money ?" I asked and he shook his head no.

Thank god.

"I don't know why you seem so relief . It's not yours ."

"It is, it's gonna be rent money. you can choose which one you want. I don't care." They shrug. "Okay, then I have Wi-Fi bill." Antonio said.

" I'll pay gas I guess." I smile. They only saying yes to this because I had still helped Hunter with his bills, always kept that refrigerator stocked and because everytime I went out, I thought about them and always thought 'one of them might need this.'

I'm a great friend, I know.

"That's final ?" I asked and they nod. "Okay. Enjoy your stay." I said and started to walk away.

"Where am I sleeping ?' Hunter asked and I stop , "the couch." After I said that, I thought over it for a moment.

"Nevermind, you're sleeping with me. Don't ask. I'm gonna go do school work. Byeeeee" I said and closed my room door.

{ hours later: 12 am}

this essay is taking tooo longgggg. Nino is laying next to me while scratching at my leg begging for attention.

Antonio is in his new room while Hunter is probably cooking because I smell food. Nino cries and I look to see tears in the poor baby eyes.

"Awwww." I said with a pout and moved my computer away even though I was almost done. I picked Nino up like a baby and she wrapped her paws around my neck.

It was too cute. I laid back and we just laid together. "Next time you poop everywhere, I'm going to beat daddy okay ? Poop on the mats I put out for you. Yeah ?" I said holding my hand out and she put her paw on it.

The only dog I will ever love this much.

The door opened and both me and Nino look to see Antonio. "Hunter said come out here and eat." Nino jumped up and ran out there. Me? No

"Can you just put it in a bowl and bring it in here?" I asked sitting up. He nods and closed the door softly.

I continued typing away until like 5 minutes later, Antonio walked in with a bowl of food and two things to drink.

"Here you go, I got you a soda and a water to drink." He said and I smile, "thank you." He nods, happy with himself and walked out.

After I tasted the Spaghetti, I inhaled it. I barely ate all day so I was hungry.

After I was done eating and typing. I turn in my work, I look at the time.

It was almost 1. I'm working from in the house. I closed my computer and put it on the charger. I opened the door and took my bowl to the sink. Hunter and Antonio was watching some game.

I washed it and turn around to see Nino looking up at me from the couch. "What ? They too loud ?" I asked walking over towards her and petting her. She leaned into my touch.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW I will never say no to this dog. I love her. She's my soulmate.

"You wanna come with me?" I asked and she stood up. I picked her up and walked back in my room to chill for some time.

I need to get rubbed on to go to sleep.

I was on my phone while Nino was sleep until Hunter walked in.

Looking all big and sexy. shut up.

"Why you seem so tense ?" Hunter asked me while picking up a sleepy Nino. I shrug and got under the blanket while he took her to Antonio's room.

He came back in and locked the door. he walked over to me and sat down on my side of the bed. Only light is coming from the tv .

Only thing I have on is a big t-shirt. Nothing under. I'm in MY house, let someone say something.

"Are you okay ?"

He seemed different. More caring than usual.

I nod and he rolled over to his side and got under the blanket with a yawn. He was facing me and I was just staring out into space.

"Miko." He said and I hum. "you seem off." I just shook my head.

He sat up and picked me up to sit me in his lap. After I was sat, he wrapped the blanket around us both because the AC was on.

my bare coohi is on this man leg and he gives not one fuck. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays down.

His hands start rubbing on me and I laugh in victory.

"What's funny?" He asked. I shook my head and in no time, I was sleeping peacefully .

Im sucking his ding dong next time.

( vote and comment) bad grammar will be fixed .