Ch 23: told

{ Miko }After all of us got home, it was about 2 something in the morning

                                      { Miko }
After all of us got home, it was about 2 something in the morning. I don't even feel like doing school work.

I had to deal with hunters attitude all day, I had to deal with the yelling of my mom and dad, I had to also put hunter in his place, then I dealt with customers from my job.

I'm starting to HATE people

I had took the longest way back to the house which is about a 30 minute drive. So I'm still in the car and I'm guessing Antonio and Hunter got back home.

My phone rings, "hello?" I said just driving around and clearing my head about the fact that my parents are now partners in crime.

" why aren't you in this house with us ?" Hunter voice came through the speakers. "I took the longer way. Why are you worried about me ?"

I asked stopping at a stop light.

He never answered my question. " mhm, well when you come back I need to talk to you about something." He said and I frown. " I don't want to talk to you, go talk to someone else."

he sighs, " can you just listen ? I understand the shit I did. Now can I give you the explanation for it when you come back ? " he genuinely asked.

Hunter never asks.

"This shit better be worth staying up for ." I said hanging up and making my way in the driveway. I park my car in the garage and turned her off.

After I turned her off, I got out and walked in the house. I took my shoes off by the door and put my keys on the kitchen counter.

Making my way up the steps, I went straight to my room and took everything off. Only thing left on my body was my underwear. I throw on a big t-shirt .

I put my phone on the charger and left my room to go to hunters room. I knock on his door waiting for the come in .

Instead of him saying come in, he opened the door, grabbed my hand, pulled me in then closed it. "What was that about ?" I asked in confusion.

He shook his head .

I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at him , "go on, I'm listening." I said Inpatient because I can't wait to hit the bed and go to sleep. He sat next to me.

"I'm sorry." My eyes widened, "huh ?" I said making sure I heard correctly. "I'm sorry Miko." He said once more.  I frown but listen because he wasn't done.

"When i walked into your parents house, It reminded me so much of what happened to me. your parents were just like mine. They hated me and I kept apologizing for it. "

I just listened. I let him vent like a good friend should.

"Before you continue,  do you want me to just listen ?" I asked. He nods and I shut my mouth.

"Reason why I even had one night stands all the time is because of trauma. Trauma is the reason for me to being so hypersexual. I don't want to be like that, and I do try my best. When you walked in that room and saw Jessica on my lap, promise you we didn't do anything before you got there."

I listened.

"No I don't see you as a slut. never have and never will...maybe." I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm joking." He said .

" I don't mean to be disrespectful towards you but I builded up a wall for so long and I wasn't planning on bringing it down. I was hurt too much to do so . I was told how hurt people hurt people and I never really understood what it mean."

I just kept listening, listening to how we have something alike. finally getting to know more.

" but when Antonio brought to my attention one time, I finally really understood it." I nod. "When you were yelling and hitting me it felt like I was getting yelled at by my mom."

No matter how tired I was, I listened to this part really really good.

"I didn't take it as a bad yell, at all. It turned me on if we're being for real. But that's not the point. I just wanted to tell you how I felt and how I'm really sorry. Because all you've been doing was dealing with my bullshit."

I nod.

"The disrespect, the sexual tensions, bailing me out of jail, making sure I'm eating. Shit I didn't get before from a real woman ."

I smile, "so you're calling me a real woman ?" I said and he side eyes me. "Sadly, yes." I frown. "I still take that as a complement, so I don't care." I said with a shrug.

He chuckles.

"But you're welcome. And I'm really proud of you for just trying. You haven't had sex in how long ?" I asked really curious.

"2 months and 8 days." I smile, "high five." He gave me a high five. "And I'm proud of you for that. You're trying, I understand. You could say I've been a mother since I was 13. So it's a habit to take care of other people before myself."

"But do you mind me asking, who did it ?" I asked him and he looks at me. "I'm not ready to go that far." I nod in understanding.

"Totally get it. But when you are ready to talk more,  you know you can come to me. Which you probably won't but it's okay." I said and he nods.

"Thank you."

"No problem, now can I go to bed. I'm so tired." I said making sure he doesn't have more to say.

"Only if it's in my bed then yes, you can." I sigh. "I couldn't sleep at all last night because you wanted to leave me, but you are sleeping in here tonight. So please," I frown while he continued.

"Get your ass on that side of the bed so I can sleep peacefully. please." I roll my eyes but got in the bed anyway.

"Only because you said please." I said and got under the blanket. He turned the ac on and I sigh in delight. Happy to be able to go to sleep.

"You have work tomorrow?" Hunter asked me getting in the bed also. I shook my head with my eyes close.

I felt his arms wrap about my waist, pulling me closer. "Why are you touching me ?"

"Because I don't give a fuck about personal space." He said and his head was buried in my neck.

We fell asleep just like that.

Please don't hate me in the next few chapters after about two more of these. Comment and vote (bad grammar will be fixed)