Ch 32 : plans.

{ Miko : 12:00} We're still here but now everyone is in the living room except for Hunter , Bryant, and like twoOther guys

{ Miko : 12:00}
We're still here but now everyone is in the living room except for Hunter , Bryant, and like two
Other guys. They were all in the kitchen.

I got up and made my way to the kitchen. When I found him I tapped his shoulder. He stopped in the middle of his talking and gave me his full attention .

"What's wrong ? " he said and I point at my feet. My plan was to ignore him and not speak until we got to the house. All so he could think he did something wrong .

"Your feet hurt ?" I nod. "Okay so you're ready to go home ?" I nod once more. He turned around and faced his friends, "her feet hurt so we have to go. We can totally continue this tomorrow, right ?" He said and Bryant nods, "yea, you can leave. Thank you for coming." He said and gave him a handshake.

Hunter nods and instead of me walking, he picked me up. Not bridal style, more like a baby style. "Bye miko, you two get home safe." I smile and wave bye.

Hunter walked out the door with me in his arms and to the car. "Did you have fun ?" Hunter asked unlocking the car and opening my side of the door.

I didn't answer him.

"Mama?" He asked putting me in the seat. "Miko Logan Adams." As much as i hated the fact he said my full name...I ignored him.

"What I do to you for you to not be speaking to me? Don't piss me off." He said and I crossed my arms. He sucked his teeth and slammed the car door shut.

That man knows how to get mad within a second. He turned the car on and pulled off. I was just looking out the window, enjoying the wind that blew in my face. Now both of us was quiet.

"Miko." He said once more and i ignored him. He put his hand on my thigh , "stop touching me." I said moving his hand off of me.

"I didn't do anything though." He said stopping at a red light and looked at me. "What did I do Logan?" He just called me Logan oh my god .

I hate my middle name because it doesn't match my name . Miko Logan Adams. My parents can't name for shit.

He kept saying Logan to get me to talk. It wasn't working. He took a deep breath and pulled off. "I'm not mad, nope, not at all." He said to himself.

Few minutes later, he parks the car and gets out of it. I began opening the door but he closed it back. He opened the back door, grabbed my gifts and flowers and then opened my door.

I got out and made my way to the house. I unlocked the door and all the lights was off when we walked in, but the tv was on. There you could see a sleeping Antonio on the couch.

Nino came towards us .

She jumped on me and I smile, "hi nino. " I said and rubbed her. I went straight to my room while Hunter was putting my flowers in a vase.