Ch 11: back

{ Miko: next day}

{ Miko: next day}

I woke up and yawn...I'm so tired for no reason. I look at the time, 6:15. I have to be at work by 7:45. I got up and went in my closet.

I grabbed a outfit and put it on my bed.

                              { Miko's outfit }

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and cleaned the sink when I was done. Then I did my hair.

Once done. I walk out the bathroom while taking my clothes off and once I was at the end of my bed, I was fully naked. Well not fully but you get the point.

I start putting my clothes on but then I hear the front door opened and slam closed making me jump slightly. I hurry up and put the rest of my clothes on and looked in the mirror to make sure i look okay.

I grab my black heels and put them on. I put on my anklet and called it a day. I grabbed all my stuff that I needed and walked out my room and downstairs.

I knew I wasn't gonna come back upstairs.

I walk downstairs to see...my dad? I frown. "What are you doing here?" I asked fixing my necklace. "This is my house." I chuckle and look at him.

He's sober.

"I guess it is." I said and was about to walk passed him but he grabbed my upper arm and pulled me towards him. His breath fanned over my face.

Surprisingly it smells like toothpaste. At least he brushes his teeth.

"where are you going dressed like this ?" I frown and move my face back a little bit. "To work." I said and snatched my arm out his hold. " now if you excuse me, I have a job to go to." I said and speed walked out the house.

I let go of the breath I was holding once I had got in the car. I start it up and pulled off.

(20 minutes later)

I finally made it to work after 20 minutes. Traffic killed me. I got out my car and made my way in the big building. "Good morning Miko." Emma said looking through papers.