Ch 10: sam.

{ Miko }

                                        { Miko }

I sat on the couch once I had came downstairs with my computer . my mom was in her room, sleep after all that crying she did.

I open it up and start looking for a good mental hospital...fun. 

I scrolled and seen this website. I click on it and read all about the hospital. it has everything my mom would need to be better.

So I fill the form out that was on the website and waited for a email or a call. while I waited my phone dings meaning I got a text message. I look at it to see it's a unknown number.

Unknown- took your number out of Toni's phone. Just wanted to tell you that I really didn't mean that apology, I only did it for him.

"Well damn." I said and texted back.

Me- What did I ever do to you?

He immediately texts back.

Unknown- nothing, I just don't like you and I hate how Toni wants to have you with us all the time.

Me- that's not my fault. Talk to him about it. Asshole.

Unknown- childish.

My eyes widened at the phone.

Me- OH SO IM CHILDISH? get off my phone.

Unknown- was already doing that.

I rolled my eyes. "Fucking dumb asshole." I whisper. Then, my phone rings. I answered. "Hello" I said "HEYYYYY." I heard sam yell. "Bro, Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." He said and giggles after. "Fuck is you all giggly for?" I know him too well. "I may or may not be high and had a gooood 3 three shots ." I sigh. "Where are you ?" I asked him. he's such a light weight.

" at this party that mike dragged me too." I could hear the music. "Go look for mike, and tell him to take you back to your dorm sam." I said.

"But I don't want to go back to my dormmmm." He whined. "Now sam adams." I said. "Fine mom." I can already tell he rolled his eyes.

"Call me when you get back to your dorm." I said and hung up. If sam is high, anything can happen.

{ Sam's pov }

I pushed through the crowd of people and went to go look for mike. "MIKEEEE" I yelled and people looked at me like I'm crazy. "What ? I'm looking for my bff." I rolled my eyes and went to the backyard.

I looked around and that's when I seen mike. I walked towards him. I tap his shoulder and he turned around and looked at me.

"What's wrong ?" He asked, "my mom said take me home." He nods. "Come on." He took my hand in his and leaded me out the backyard way and we made it to the front.

With the help of mike, I got in the car and sigh. I wanted to let loose tonight...I do that like once every two months. It was fun.

Mike got in the car and started it up. "I'm sleepy." I said laying my head on the window. I closed my eyes but before I went fully asleep.

"Mom said to call her when I get back to the dorm." And then, I was out.

{ Mike's pov }

I stop at a red light and look at the sleeping male in the passenger seat. I already knew who he was talking about when he said mom. And it damn sure wasn't his mother. Sam had told me some of his trauma. And he said how he hates how his parents are.

So, I gave him an idea to let loose every two months and he's been sticking to that for a year. sometimes when it's time for it, he doesn't go. I understand completely . He doesn't want the pity, and he doesn't want me to step around him as if I'm on egg shells.

That's when I pulled out of my thoughts. I was confused for a hot 2 seconds because I didn't realize I was driving again.

After four minutes of driving, I park the car and turned it off. "Sam get up." I said shaking him awake. "no." He mumbled. "Get up. I'm not carrying your ass." I said getting out the car.

I walk around his side and knock on the window. He flinched and I opened the door. I took his seatbelt off and helped him on the car. My arm was around his waist while his arm was around my shoulder.

We walk to the dorms entrance and make our way to the stairs. We walk up until we get to the second floor.

Walking down the hallway to our dorm, I stop and grab my keys . Sam laid his head on my shoulder, "you smell nice." I laugh and opened the door once I unlocked it. "Thank you" I said and turned the lamp
on I let Sam go and he immediately started taking his clothes off.

I took the key out the door, closed it, then locked it. When I turn around sam was already laying in bed. I took his phone out his pants pocket, sat beside him and unlocked his phone.

Sam wrapped one of his arms around my waist while I called Miko. I put her on speaker phone, "is he okay?" She asked when she answered. "Yes ma'am."

"Thank you mike." She said "you're welcome. He's too much of a light weight." I said playing in his hair.

"I want to talk to her." Sam said and I give him the phone. "Hey mom." He said and we heard Miko give a sad sigh. " hey kid, you had fun?" She asked and he smiled tiredly.

"Yea, I miss you." He said and closed his eyes. "I miss you more." I took the phone and took it off speaker phone. "he went to sleep." I told her and tried to get out of Sam's hold.

All he did was tightened his hold on me. "Okay, well tell him to call me tmrw. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I said and hung up. "Let me go Sam." I said. He shook his head. "I'll be right back, just a few minutes that's all." He opened his eyes and lets me go.

I started taking my clothes off and just put on some basketball shorts. I took my ring off and turned off the lamp. Walking back to bed, I moved Sam over and got in with him.

I got under the blanket and Sam puts his head in the crook of my neck and his arms around my waist. I rubbed his back.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said.

Why did you think he said mike is bestie BAE? Don't play wit my boys. I LOVE YOU ALL