Ch 22: weak .

{ Hunter }"AND THE WINNER FOR THE 5TH TIME IS HANDS OF STONEEE!" everyone cheered for me as I won once again

{ Hunter }
"AND THE WINNER FOR THE 5TH TIME IS HANDS OF STONEEE!" everyone cheered for me as I won once again. I looked into the crowd and saw Antonio cheering and Miko looking at me with a proud smile.

I made my baby proud .

I just realized he was still holding my hand up so I get it out his grip and I got out the rink. Antonio came running towards me, along with Jessica. I roll my eyes. Hear we go.

Me and Antonio did our handshake while he congratulated me for my wins, "I'll be back. I'm about to go talk to Miko really quick." He said And i nod. I look down at Jessica and he smile is making me ew inside.

"You want to fuck as a celebration?" She said twisting her hair on her finger. I shook my head and pushed her away from me.

I have Miko. I don't need booty calls.

I went to my locker room so I could get my stuff and go. Once I walk in, there I see Antonio and Miko. The paid me no mind as I got my stuff. "Y'all ready to go ?" I asked after I packed all my stuff.

"Don't you have money to get ?" Miko asked. " yes." I said and left the my locker room. They both followed behind me as I went to the bar to get my money from Bryant.

"There you areeee, here's your money. 10k." He said and dropped it in my duffel back. I nod and walked out of the arena, I nod towards bouncer and went to my car.

"We'll see you at Home, okay ?"antonio said to Miko. "I might not be back until a few." I turn around, "where are you going ? It's almost 2 in the morning." I asked and she looked at me.

"Why do you care all of a sudden ? last time you said you don't care about what happens to me ." She said.

"where are you going ?" I asked again and she rolled her eyes, "mom and dad house. See what's going on over there." She said .

"We're coming with you." I said and I left no room for conversation. "Okay." She said with a shrug. She went on her phone for like a minute or two and a group chat was made, telling the address.

"I'll see you there."she said and left to her car. "Come on." I said to Antonio and we walked to my car. After we got to my car, we got in and pulled off to her parents house.

{ 15 minutes later }

After 15 minutes of driving, we make it to her parents house. Miko was still in her car, so I roll my window down. "Did you go in yet ?" I asked and she looked at me. "No, was waiting for y'all ." She said and got out the car.

I park my car in the driveway and got out also with Antonio. We all walk up to the door, and just stand there.

"So are we gonna walk in or just stare at the door ?" Antonio asked and Miko just opened the door, it wasn't locked at all.