[chapter twelve] your girl.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

My head was heavy and there was a dull ache ricotcheting through my body. Slowly, I opened my eyes, only to wince and hide back under the covers. Everything was bright, too bright. The sweet aroma of pancakes wafted through the room, bringing a small hum from my lips. There was food, and I was in desperate need of some. 

Stifling a groan, I forced open my eyes and peeked out from under the covers. The second I threw the cover off of my face, I wished I hadn't. The room was a mess- a wreck would've been more accurate. Empty bottles of vodka were scattered around the room. What the hell?

The sound of a low hum from behind me almost brought a scream from my lips. Strong arms were wrapped around my body, and there was something hard digging into my ass. 

"Oh no." 

Alcohol. Dancing. Kissing. Lots of sex.

Stiles.

I bit back my scream and slipped out of his arms, careful not to stir him as I tried to run from the scene.  I refused to look at the bed, refused to look at him. Me and Stiles had sex, in Lydia's lake house, where our friends were, where any one of them could have seen or heard us.

"Fuckfuckfuck." I hissed whilst assessing the damage that was done to my underwear. 

It was ripped

I forced it aside and slipped on my mini skirt, and top. 

"Ree." Stiles suddenly groaned. "Reeeeee-"

"Get up." I hissed as I raced about the room, desperately trying to fix the mess we had made.

Everyone had to have been awake, someone was cooking breakfast. I glanced over at the door to see it locked, nobody could have walked in on us. However, we were in a house full of freaking werewolves. We had to be realistic. 

If any of them saw us, they would know. If they knew what me and Stiles had done, what would they say? What would Malia say? I had yet to speak to her about Stiles, I'd completely forgot to ask her where her head was at.

Everything had turned into one big mess.

"Get dressed." I hissed at him before unlocking the door and slipping out.

Whilst tip toeing down the hallway, I raked my fingers though my hair. God, I was sure I looked like I'd been fucked. I forced myself to move, to not run back to the room...

"Hey." Lydia hummed from the stove as she mindlessly tossed a pancake.

"Hi," I hummed whilst fidgeting with the clothes on my body. 

They didn't know. They couldn't know, right? God- I was in way over my head. 

Lydia knew me better than anyone, she would be able to smell the sex on my skin. What the hell had I done? 

Whilst her back was turned to me, I walked over to the fridge and threw the doors open. A choking gurgling sound suddenly ripped from my lips as I looked at the horror on my neck. 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lied. "I just got a strange whiff of something..."

The idiot had marked my neck, hell, he probably marked my entire body. I looked like I'd been attacked by a freaking vampire. Quickly, I draped my hair over my shoulder to cover it. 

"God, this house reeks of alcohol. My moms gonna kill me." She hissed with a shake of her head. "I made you some coffee." . 

"I love you." I sighed.