Chapter Six

Aspen

The lights were flashing and the music was loud, but we didn't care! We were ready to get fucked up! We all went to the bar and opened up a tab. We agreed that we would split the tab evenly once the night was over. I told them I would pay it, but they insisted.

First drink of Vodka Cranberry.

We were all laughing and joking about random shit and taking pre drunk pictures.

Three shots of vodka and another vodka cranberry.

We were dancing and singing while running the guys away that came up to us. We didn't care if people were judging us or making fun of us. We sung and danced. That was until the buzz died down, then we went back to the bar to get more drinks.

A glass of whiskey and 2 shots of vodka.

"Do you wanna dance, beautiful." Some guy asked May while we were the only one dancing.
"Ew no." She laughed.
"Come on, baby. Dance with me." He insisted.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back to my front and kissed her cheek while staring the guy in the eyes.

"She's taken now fuck off. She said no."
"Alright. Damn! Fucking tease." He sneered while walking away.

We both started laughing as she turned around.

"My hero." She sung.
"Oh, May. Just know I wouldn't let no one fuck with any of you girls."

We laughed again and started dancing to Cardi B. The girls came over and joined us, then it really started getting crazy. We were all screaming the lyrics and laughing in the middle of the dance floor. I'm sure we all looked wild as fuck.

4 shots of patron.

I was sitting at the bar with my head down while laughing at what Sarah was saying. More like slurring, but my drunken mind could understand her perfectly.

"Lets drink some Tequila!" Mel shouted.
"Oh no! I'll have another vodka cranberry. If I have tequila I will start stripping and fuck anyone here."

They all started booing me while I hid my red face. Those bitches.

"Come on! One shot of tequila." Sarah yelled over the music.
"Sarah! Are you trying to get into her pants?" Jenn slurred.

Fuck we were drunk.

"Whaaaat? NOOO!" She laughed.

A shot of Tequila and 2 shots of vodka.

Jenn and I were dancing on our table in the back corner of a bar while the girls recorded us laughing. We were singing Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo and I'm sure we were absolutely butchering it.

We climbed down, watched the video, and died laughing. I don't think I've laughed this hard in forever and had this much fun in my life! God, I am so happy I met these girls. THANK YOU ALASKA!!

A shot of patron and a bowl of peanuts later.

"Boo! Get out of here!"
"Get outta here!" Mel laughed.

We were throwing our peanuts at the two guys that just came to hit on us. Fuck them! We're awesome! We don't need them! I looked over at Jenn who held a sleeping May's head in her lap.

"Take a picture! She'll regret it in the morning when you send it to our group chat!" Sarah shouted!
"That is so fucked! Do it!!" Cara yelled!

After I took the picture I placed my phone back down by the spot we left our purses and phone.

A sip of water and shot of vodka

Before I could eat another peanut, Cara was pulling me back to the dance floor. We started dancing until a guy tried pulling at my hips.