Chapter Thirty

Aspen

"Are you ready?"
"How do I look?" Sandy asked fixing her pony tail.
"Sexy. How about me?"
"Total baddie." She answered laughing.
"Oh god... lets go."

We both laughed again and walked out the door to head to my truck. I decided on a cute little black bikini with a black tank top and white shorts over top of it. Sandy decided on a black one piece that would for sure catch one of the guys attentions with the same outfit as me. The only difference is her shorts were more of a lighter jean color.

I looked at her after we climbed in my truck and started our short journey. She has been very upset lately because of how my uncle has been acting towards her. I'm just happy to see her smile and look as bright as she always was when we were stuck hip to hip. She had her beautiful blonde hair in a pony tail with a clean face of no make up.

She's like me in the make up department. Only mascara, eye liner, sometimes eye shadow and blush. She's naturally beautiful and could bring any man to his knees. It's the only thing I was jealous about. Her beauty. She has the brightest blue eyes, silky smooth blonde hair, naturally light freckled face, and a heart of gold. Now don't get me wrong, I love my beautiful raven colored hair and bright green eyes, but she was your typical blue eyed blonde haired Barbie just without being a snobby rich city girl. Oh no, she was definitely not one of those kinds of girls.

Sandy is amazing, smart, funny, out going, and best of all just like me. She loves the out doors! It was hard for our parents to keep us off our snow boards long enough to do our home work. We really were trouble makers when it came to school, but Sandy was a straight A honor roll and graduated with many scholarships that she declined. Collage wasn't her dream. She went to the same school I did for my nursing license and became a CNA. She's always known what she's wanted in life and never does anything without thinking things through. Like I said she's smart.

"So what all should I expect when we get there?" She smiled.
"Well, there's lots of drinking, lots of swearing, everyone loves to laugh and have a good time, and of course lots of the couples fucking anywhere they can find a comfortable place, but you most likely won't see that if you do what I do and stay in the hot tub when they all go inside. Sarah learned the hard way."

She laughed loudly, then turned to me.

"This Sarah. This is the one you call your partner and crime, yes?" She asked.
"Yep. I think you'll like her. She reminds me a lot of you."
"Yeah except this isn't Alabama and we don't kiss to tease guys." She joked.

I burst out laughing and she joined in. She's got a really really great point there.

"We're here."
"I'm kinda of nervous." She exclaimed while rubbing the her hands together.
"Don't worry. I don't plan on leaving you alone tonight. Well, unless I have to pee, then you'll have to suck it up."

She smiled at me as I pulled into my normal parking spot. We looked at each other and she nodded signally she was ready, then we climbed out. I walked around the truck to link my arm with hers and started to pull her to the house. they were drinking already, I could tell by how rowdy they are. I pulled $20 out of my wallet. Sandy looked at me in question so I quickly explained to her before walking into the house. Once we were inside everyone and I mean everyone shouted.

"Heeeeeey, Fire crackers here!" Ian laughed.
"And she brought a friend." May smiled.
"A cute friend." Kyle stated.

I looked to Sandy and rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. I looked back to everyone once they all started to quiet down.

"Everyone this is my cousin Sandy."

They all said their hello's and introduced their selves. I could tell she was having a hard time remembering who was who and May caught on too.