Chapter Thirty Three

Aspen

He watched me in wonder. I know exactly what I want to do. I spread my legs as I placed one of my fingers in my mouth. He looked down to my core, then back up to me. That's right. Watch me. I placed a finger on my bean, then began to rub circles. I moaned as I took my piercing into my finger and began to pull on it. I slid two fingers inside of me and began to pump in and out. He watched me with heat laced in his eyes, but never once moved a muscle except for when he tried to touch his self.

"Don't."
"Why not?" He asked with a smirk.
"Just watch me. If you touch yourself, then I'll leave and like I said earlier. I'll just go find some one else."
"I highly doubt you would find someone else so quickly." He stated matter of factly.

I just smirked knowing my words will piss him off.

"I'm sure Sarah and Tony won't mind."
"Carful." He warned.

It was working.

"What's the matter? You don't like the idea of me fucking Sarah?"
"That's not it." He clipped out.

I moaned again as I began to rub circles on my bean.

"Oh, I see. You don't like the thought of you best friend fucking me."
"Aspen." He warned again.
"What? It's just a question. I'm curious, really. I get it."
"Good. So stop." He snapped.

Fuck, I just got wetter. It's working. God, I'm so fucked up for this. He'll thank me later.

"I understand. You don't want to picture me screaming while bouncing up and down on his hard coc..-"

He grabbed my ankle and pulled my down to him, then climbed on top on me. He wrapped his hand around my neck and used the other to position himself at my hole.

"You wanted me fucking mad, right? We'll you got it." He sneered as he slammed into me.

I moaned continuously with a victorious smile on my face as he roughly slammed in and out of me. He picked my legs up placing them over his shoulder slamming even deeper into me. It hurt so good. I dug my nails into his pecks and he fucked me with no mercy.

"Fuck! Just like that, Daddy."

He groaned from the nickname and continued his assault on my tight little hole. My legs began to shake, my core started to clench, and my moans were getting louder. The very thing I was chasing was building up and he could feel my walls tightening around him.

"You wanna fucking cum, huh?" He groaned while picking up his pace ad fucking me harder.
"Fuck fuck fuck! Yeeeees! You feel so fucking good!"

He brought one of my legs down to wrap around his waist and began rubbing my bean while fucking me harder than before. He swallowed my moans as his lips crashed to mine. I was getting so close.

"Fuck, you're so fucking wet and tight." He groaned in my ear.
"Liam!"

I came so hard as he continued to fuck me while I screamed his name. I know everyone could probably hear me, but I don't care.

"Good girl." He whispered causing me to moan louder.

He pulled me bodies on top of his where I began to grind on him riding out my orgasm. When I finally came down I brought my knees up and balanced on my feet. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly rose up, then slammed back down. He groaned each time I did it before I finally started bouncing on his hard member. He pulled my chest to his while placed his hands under my legs to grab on to my ass. I looked at his in question.

"You've never been fucked in this position before?" He asked.
"No?"
"You'll love it." He smirked then began to slam into from underneath.

He wasn't wrong. Not even two minutes later I was so wet it was dripping everywhere and the sounds of skin slapping wasn't helping. He was fucking me so hard and so deep. It felt amazing as my second orgasm was building up. I began rubbing my bean as he began so fuck me slower, but harder.