Chapter Sixthteen

Aspen

I woke up to a brunch lightly knocking against the window. I rolled over and came face to face with an empty bed. What time is it? I checked my phone and noticed it was 9 am. I don't think I've ever slept that great in a long time. I even fell asleep with out laying there for awhile too. I look up as the door opened and Mel walked in smiling.

"Good morning, Sunshine. How did you sleep?" She asked with a small smile.

I looked at her through narrowed eyes until she finally cracked. I knew she was being to nice.

"Okay, fine. I came for the juicy details." She laughed.
"There aren't any. I was going to go home or sleep on the couch, but he offered me to sleep in his bed with him. It's no big deal."

She raised an eye brow at me and waited. I raised mine back at her and she groaned.

"I was really hoping for juicy details." She smiled.
"I have none for ya. Can you do me a favor though?"
"Sure, whats up?" She asked.
"Will you grab me my hygiene bag that I keep here, then tell Liam that I'm using his shower?"
"Yeah, no problem." She says while standing up and walking to the door.
"Thaaaankyoooou."
"Yoooour weeeelcoooome." She laughed.

As soon as she left the room I went into his bathroom and began to strip down. It wasn't a big bathroom, but it was very beautiful. It had marble counters like all the bathrooms had with tile flooring. So beautiful. I opened the glass door that led into the beautiful shower and turned on the hot water. While the water was heating up there was a knock on the door. I cracked it open and it was Liam holding my hygiene bag.

"Why thank you, Mel."
"Oh please. I'm way cooler." He stated while pushing into the bathroom and removing his shirt.

I looked at him confused as he continued to undress. He finally looked to me and smirked. What the fuck is he doing?

"Awe don't tell me you don't want to share a shower with me?" He joked.
"Umm no?"

He smiled and pulled me into the shower with him. What is happening right now?

"Oh calm down. We've seen each other naked before." He smiled.

I smiled back and watched as her began to get his hair and body wet. The water droplets fell down his body and I swear it was making him look so good. Before I could stare anymore I turned my head away. My cheeks heated up when he pulled me into his chest, then switched our places. Such a weird man.

We took a quiet shower while working around each other. If anyone could see us now they would think we're used to this. Its nice showering with him, but.. why does it feel so... domestic? I think..

I went to climb out of the shower but he pulled my back to his front. I stood there as his hands roamed up and down my sides before making their way to my breast. I took in a sharp breath as he started playing my piercings by tugging and pulling on them. The feeling sent a tingle straight down to my core.

I tried to spin around to face him, but he pushed me up against the cold tiles causing a shudder to leave my body. The cold tiles were pressing against my hard nipples as he started messaging my ass with both hands. Why does the want of him touching me feel so strongly? Should I stop this or see where it goes? Yeah, I'm not stopping this.

He slowly turned me around and kissed me. The kiss was slow yet I could feel the need. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and placed my legs around his hips. He began kissing and sucking his way down my neck and chest where he pulled my nipple into his mouth. My thighs tightened around him on their own accord as a low moan left my lips.

He hummed his approval as I slid my right hand down his body to his chest. I circled my finger around his nipple piercings in the same motion his tongue was circling mine. He squeezed my ass tighter with his hands and pulled back to crash his lips to mine. We kissed each other with so much fierce and want until he pulled away. He looked at me for a second before setting me down, shutting the water off and leaving me in the shower alone.