Chapter Twenty Four

Tory

(This will most likely be the first and last POV from someone other than Aspen! Enjoy!)

My nerves were officially shot. After talking to the girls yesterday, they all helped with with how to explain to Kyle about our... predicament? No. Our baby. I'm scared. What if he doesn't want it even after a DNA test?

I won't be insulted about it if he ask's for one. Truthfully he doesn't know if I sleep around or not. I don't, but still he doesn't know that. He's would just being looking out for himself and I fully understand that.

I pulled up to their house and as promised I seen Aspen on the porch where she said she would wait for me if I needed her. I am truthfully so thankful to that girl. Without her help to rekindle my relationship with all the girl's, I know it wouldn't have gotten as far as it had. I can't say I blame them either. I was a bitch wrongfully so.

I climbed out of my car and walked up to her. As soon as I approached her Liam walked out and seen me.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed.
"None of your damn business. Leave her alone." Aspen spoke sticking up for me.

I hugged her and whispered a thank you.

"Is he here?"
"Yeah, he's in the living room." She smiled out.
"Thank you."

I smiled politely to Liam who was just starring at Aspen through narrowed eyes. I wiped my sweaty palms against my Jeans and walked inside. Jenn pointed to the living room where Kyle and Ryan sat. I walked in slowly and cleared my throat. Ryan rolled his eyes causing me to look down. I guess they really never did like me. I looked back up and seen a confused Kyle.

"Can we talk real quick. I promise it won't take long."

He seemed to think about it for a second before agreeing. He stood up and motioned me to follow him to the back porch. We both sat down on the patio furniture. I was so scared it was unreal.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking to me worried.
"I'm a little scared honestly."
"For what?" He probed.
"For starters I just wanted to apologize to you for the way I always acted. I've already patched things up with the girls, but you of all else deserve it the most."
"What are you going on about?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Oh lord please give me the strength I need I prayed with my eyes closed.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted and always treated you. It wasn't right and it was downright childish. I always felt replaceable even in other relationships.. not that we were really in one, but I've always felt that way so I let my insecurities get the best of me. I was always so bitchy to cover up my pain. It hurt feeling like I was just another girl all the time. It still didn't make it right to take my insecurities out on everyone including you."

He looked to me and for once I felt like he might have understood, but it could have just been me.

"Listen, Tory. I understand I really do and when you put it that way it makes since, but you could have just talked to me about this stuff. We're good, but I don't know what you want from me. Are you here to make amends? If its about sex, I thought you were with Dan. I'm just sorta confused." He said softly.

I better enjoy this softness now because something tell's me it's going to disappear soon.

"Dan left me.."
"Oh.. well how comes." He asked awkwardly.
"Because I'm pregnant."

There I said it. That was probably the best way to do it.

"Wait so he got you pregnant, then left you?" He asked annoyed.
"Not exactly. He bought me a pregnancy test because I was late for my period according to my period tracker by two weeks. We scheduled an appointment and when he found out how far along I was he left me and I downloaded a new period tracker."