Chapter Ten

Aspen

We all sat and talking about random shit and taking shots while we were in the hot tub. Everyone started getting out until it was just Sarah, Tony, Sour puss, and me. We all moved to our own corners, then fell into a comfortable silence. I laid my head back a closed my eyes until I felt Sarah's foot. I raised my head and seen her laying her feet across the build in bench, then look to her. She was giving me a look that I just knew said 'why are they still here'.

"So, Aspen? Where are you from?" Tony asked making conversation.
"Colorado."

He nodded his head and I just smiled lazily. At least he was trying to start a conversation.

"Have you planned on staying here for good or?" He asked again.
"That's a good question. I really like it here and everyone is so great. I love my job too. Honestly, I couldn't see myself leaving. I really do love it here."
"That's cool. What's your favorite thing about being here."
"May." Sarah joked causing us to laugh.

Tony and Sour puss shared a look, then turned back to us.

"What's this joke about you with May?" Sour puss finally asked curiously.
"There's no story behind it really. She's just really pretty and I love messing with her. She's so innocent so it's easy making her blush."
"Make no mistake though. You know damn well if Ryan broke her heart, you would kick his ass." Sarah laughed.
"Damn right. I'd do it for any of my girls."

I raised my whiskey glass and cheers it to her.

"I still don't see how you put a guy that's bigger than you on his ass." Sour puss stated.
"Why is it so hard to believe?" Sarah asked my question for me.
"I just can't see it." He stated, then took another shot.
"Well it happened so I'm not sure what you want me to tell you."

I licked my hand, poured salt on it, took a shot of whatever was strong, licked the salt from my hand, then bit into a lime. Sarah followed behind me, then she pulled me next to her.

"Ahh I see. You wanna do what we all did at the bar."
"Yes. It was fun plus you're the only one that will actually do it with me." She laughed.

She placed a shot glass it her mouth while looking up after climbing on to her knees. I climbed on to my knees and she lowered down so I could take it from her mouth. I lowered and looked up as she raised up tipping the fiery liquids into my mouth. I filled the shot glass up and placed it into my mouth and we repeated the process. When we were done we laughed then placed a piece of pealed lime in each others mouths and solidified it with a peck on the lips.

We laughed again and fell back into our placed, then looked at each other with an 'oh fuck' look. We slowly turned to look at the now two very hot and bothered men sitting in the hot tub with us. Ew...

Tony starred at Sarah until she started squirming from the pressure of his gaze. Sour puss started starred at me while I just sat there looking bored.

"I'll be right back." Sarah said.
"Where ya going?"

I tried to sound casual, but on the inside I really cussing her ass out with my eyes for leaving me with both of them.

"I'm gonna go grab a popsicle. You want one?" She asked as she climbed out winking at me.

I looked at the already horny men in the hot tub and thought that eating a popsicle would not help, but then again I want to fuck with sour puss.

"Fuck it. Bring me a piña colada one."

She nodded then walked inside. I turned and faced the guys pretending to act concerned.

"What's wrong? You guy's look a little uncomfortable."
"Nope. All good." Tony said playing it cool.