Chapter 23

Camila's POV

As my alarm clock blared out it's annoying beeps I popped my head up from under my pillow. I reached for the off button but collided with an open paper and I looked up at her curiously. My phone was right beside it on it's charger and the piece of paper was open on the bedside table. I quickly turned off the ungodly beeping and grabbed the paper.

*note*

I know this is old fashioned or whatever but yeah I'm writing you a note! I just wanted to say thank you for accepting me when I really had a tough time telling you. You are truly an amazing person and I am so lucky to call you my girlfriend. I know you'll....well hopefully you'll read this when you wake up so for being late saying this. Goodnight baby!

I Love You and I'll be there

-Lauren

I folded it and held it to my chest as I sighed happily and laid back down. My heart was thumping uncontrollably and I couldn't help but giggle at the butterfly feeling I was getting. I surprisingly got up excitedly and got into the shower which only took me about 45 minutes. After I was done I got dressed into my black skinny jeans, my Albert Einstein quote sweater, and my black converse. I straightened my hair and quickly ran downstairs knowing Sofia's bus was going to come soon.

"Sofia you almost done?"I asked as she stuffed her mouth with cereal.

"ESHH!!"She mumbled a yes and I grabbed 2 banana's.

"Come on! Your going to miss your bus boo!"I exclaimed

She quickly shoved the rest of her breakfast into her mouth and slipped off her chair. She grabbed her backpack and started to run to the door and I was about to follow until my mom held me back.

"When you get back we need to have a serious talk about a certain someone."She said almost angry.

"O-Okay?"I said unsure as I rubbed my wrist.

"I h-have to go!"I said and ran out the kitchen then left out the house.

Me and Sofia basically ran for our lives so we could catch her bus. As I saw the bus turn the corner we started to run faster and Sofia started to slow down. I very quickly picked her up and started to run again. When I saw the bus slow down I tried my hardest to run faster but the extra weight didn't let me. Once we got to the bus doors they were closing and I smiled thankfully to the bus driver.

"Have....a....good day...butterfly queen 1!"I said through my raging breaths.

"Thank you....you too...butterfly queen 2!"She breathed out and I kissed her forehead before she climbed up the metal steps.

I watched her bus dissipate from my sight and I texted Lauren if she could pick me up right here. Once she said yes I sighed and sat down on the bench. I looked in my bag and found the bananas I put in and quickly took them. As I ate them I looked around and saw a park behind me and a few suburban homes around. I then started to think about my mom what does she need to talk about? And about who? I haven't even been around her so she can't be mad at me! Why did she even sound mad?