Chapter 28

Camila's POV

I was falling in and out of consciousness but I finally just stayed awake as I held a sleeping Lauren in my arms. I smiled at the events that happened earlier and I watched the dark sky turn into a darkish blue. I heard the seagulls squawk as they flew above our heads and I watched the blue water crash onto the sand. I felt Lauren squirmed in my arms but stayed asleep as she mumbled incoherent words.

I smiled at her cuteness and she tightened her hold on me as she dug her face into my stomach. I ran my fingers through her now naughty, dry, sandy hair and she subconsciously kissed my skin. Over the time that she's fallen asleep I wrapped my towel that I didn't get to use around her. I kissed her temple and I looked up at the sky feeling the ocean breeze against my nude body.

I knew the beach was going to open soon but I didn't want to get up and wake her. But I had to or someone would catch us and call the security who would call our parents. Oh shit! Our parents! We were only supposed to be out till 11:00pm!! My eyes widened and I looked around and saw my bag dumped out and our clothes spread around.

I sighed and tapped Lauren on her back and she hummed. I shook her lightly and she frowned as she hummed again while cuddling more into me and the towel.

"Babe?"I whispered.

"Hmm?"She hummed a little irritated as she kicked her foot.

"We have to go"I said and she huffed holding me closer.

"No we can stay baby"She mumbled tiredly.

"We can't Laur, remember my dad said no later than 11"I said and her eyes shot open.

"Shit!"She sighed and turned her head to look up at me.

"It's okay, you never know they were probably asleep before 11"I said trying to calm her nerves.

"I doubt that, you're their little girl and their little girl went out with her girlfriend at night. So...that means their little girl is probably going to be grounded and her girlfriend will be dead. Becaussee you can't hide your big ass hickeys that's literally all over your neck and body! Then they'll t-"I cut her rambling off with a kiss and she instantly relaxed.

"We're going to be fine"I said holding her cheeks and she nodded slowly.

"Let's just get dressed and we'll drive back to my house and we'll sneak in from my window."I said and she nodded while she yawned and I thought tired Lauren is the cutest thing you will ever see!

"Your so cute babe"I cooed and she frowned with a smiling as a blush rose to her cheeks.

"No"She mumbled as she ducked her head down.

"Yes you are"I chuckled and she kissed in between my breasts.

"Only for you"She mumbled and kissed up my chest and looked at me as she swirled her tongue around my aureola.

"Yeah only me"I hummed closing my eyes and she smirked.

"I didn't get my good morning kiss"She whispered and I reopened my eyes and I sat up for the first time today.

"Then kiss me"I whispered

She leaned on me and she put her hand on my cheek before pulling my head towards her and connecting our lips. I smiled against her lips as I trailed my hands down her body. She laid me down again and I chuckled as she bit my bottom lip. I pulled her on top of me again but before I could do anything I heard a voice.