Chapter 74

A/N: so close to da edge 🙂🌚 and a small break for heart ache I shall give.

Key Word: small

Lauren's POV

Once I got off the plane I was walked straight out of the airport knowing I only had one duffle bag with me. It was a very late trip because class was starting back up in a couple of weeks. I whistled for a cab forgetting that I wasn't in New York and quickly got into the one that stopped.

It was around 9pm and I was hoping Camila wasn't asleep or anything so I could talk to her. I knew she still had work so there was a chance she would be asleep. As we pulled up to the campus of UCLA I got out of the taxi and paid the driver quickly before walking away with my bag.

I hated how far the dorms seemed so I picked up my pace while my phone went off. I looked at the messages and saw all text messages from Camila.

Baby🌞: okay wait Laur I'm sorry.

Baby🌞: baby I love you I don't like being mad at you.

Baby🌞: are you not talking to me now?

Baby🌞: is your phone off or something?

Baby🌞: I guess I'll talk to you when you have time.

I sighed to myself before thinking- my lungs must be amazing because I've sighed like 50,000 times today. I walked up the familiar steps of her dormitory and quickly walked up the stairs to get to her room. I saw the annoying little hall watcher or whatever the fuck he was and he just gave me a displeasing look.

"Yeah stay down you little twerp." I rolled my eyes causing him to huff and cross his arms.

Once I got to Camila's dorm I stopped for a second to gather my thoughts and basically practiced what I was gonna say. I just prayed that no one would open the door or I'd die from embarrassment. I went to open the door but I heard a moan and I frowned- has to be Crystal and her hoe ass.

God stop being so paranoid Lauren! Get your shit together Camila would never cheat on you.

I opened the door and walked in and instantly caught sight of Crystal and some guy on her bed while Camila wasn't paying attention to anything. She was up sitting on her bed against the wall as she scrolled through something on her phone with headphones in.

I laughed to myself. How did she not see me come in? Her bed was literally right next to the door. I took notice of her clothing- red and blue flannel, blue jeans and a white tank top underneath her flannel. I dropped my bag trying to make a noise and I heard Crystal gasp.

"H-Hey Laur." Crystal panted and I grimaced.

"Ew."

I turned my head towards Camila and before I could touch her or say anything a pillow was thrown across the room and it hit her in the face. She angrily took out her headphones and popped her head ready to yell but she stopped once she saw me. Her eyes widened in surprise and she jumped up on her bed before attacking me.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and dug her face into my neck before she kissed my face quickly. She then cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes while hers were watering. She rested her forehead against mine and she sniffled. I kissed her nose very lightly causing her to smile and I kissed her top lip before taking her bottom one into my mouth.

She sighed as she wrapped her arms around my neck while I held her up by her butt. She broke the kiss as she let out a small sob and I moved my arms up around her waist to hold her tightly.