Chapter 49

A/N: My ex bf is gay and I have no idea how to feel. But we bonded over it akskdksl

___

Camila's POV

"How long until this hike is over?!" I groaned as I held Lauren's hand while my water bottle was in my other.

"Stop whining guys! Embrace the nature all around you." One of the teachers said and I whined looking down at my sweat glistening legs.

I looked at Lauren who was looking around with happy, shining eyes. I smiled before checking her out, I watched her legs and arms flex as we walked up a large hill. I smiled at the excitement in her eyes before biting my lip seeing a slight bulge in her shorts. Her shorts were perfectly fit on her, they stopped right above her knee cap on her thigh. But I couldn't keep my eyes off her lower area, it was like when she wore super skinny jeans, her member was prominent.

Stop being such a perv, gosh Camila.

"Why can't you carry me?!" I heard Keana whine at Ariana and Ari shook her head.

"Because I'm not your bitch understand?!" Ariana exclaimed and Keana frowned.

"But you're a bitch and you're mine, so..?" She trailed off and Ariana glared at her.

"Maybe I am a bitch, because I'm two seconds away from pushing you down this trail!" She spat and I snorted as Keana glared at her while Ari walked away faster.

"How can they always fight but stay committed to each other?" Ally asked me while Normani walked beside her.

"I don't know? Maybe that's how they bond? Every relationship is different somehow." I said and glancing at a cooing Lauren before chuckling to myself.

"Yeah, but in reality you and Lauren are probably relationship goals at the moment." Normani said with a slight smile and I smiled with them.

"Maybe," I smiled to myself before looking at Lauren who let go of my hand just to touch a leaf.

I giggled as she jumped away from it when a bug flew up and she yelped before running away. She waved her hand over her head as she ran passed the teachers and I laughed at her antics. I looked around seeing a few people laugh to themselves before the teachers started to run after Lauren so she wouldn't get lost. I heard her squeal in the distance before a huge splash and the whole class started to run.

We all stopped when we saw a waterfall and a soaked Lauren walking slowly out of the nicely sized pool of water. She had a cute little frown plastered across her face as she held her hands over her junk. I started to giggle knowing the bulge would be more prominent and I bit my lip. The girls and I walked up to Lauren and she was glaring at the ground causing me to giggle. She looked up and frowned even more making me laugh at her cute frown.

"You okay baby?" I giggled and she clenched her jaw.

"No!" She spat and I raised my eyebrows warningly.

"Don't you get snippy with me, you're the one who got scared." I said and her facial expression softened as she looked down at her Sketchers.

"I know, I'm sorry." She muttered and I smiled softly as I looked at the girls sarcastic smiles.

I stepped up to Lauren before softly pecking her lips and holding her into me, "It's okay babe let's go get you dried off." I said as I led her away from the water as she held my hand like she was a child. "Uhm do you have a towel though?" Lauren asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I wanted to bathe or something, to wash this sweat off but here." I said handing her my green towel and she smiled before pecking my cheek and wrapping herself in it. "So how was the water?"