Chapter 35

Lauren's POV

It was exactly 5:30am and I was so tired and sore from the night before. My alarm clock was blaring out and the loud obnoxious beeps entered my ears. Until then I felt someone hit my arm and I groaned.

"Turn that shit off Lauren! Its not the right time!"I heard Camila groan as she stuffed her face into my pillow.

"Shut up I know that but you have to get up or your dumb bus will leave you."I said and she whined cuddling into my soft blanket.

"Noooo I don't wanna go"She whined and I sighed opening my eyes again.

"You have to okay? Your coach is picking everyone up so you can go to the hotel."I tried to ease her but she groaned.

"Noo I'm too tired! Just leave me alone!"She said burying her head into the comforter.

"Camila you're going to be late and miss everything. I'm tired to but come on I need you to get up."I said turning my head against my pillow.

"Babee I can't just...ughh five more minutes."She mumbled and fell asleep again.

"No more than five minutes, I'm not going to get in trouble for your incapability to get up on time."I said and she kicked me as she cuddled more into my blanket.

My eyes were heavy and I tried so hard not to fall asleep so I could wake up Camila on time. I closed my eyes for a brief second and I soon started to drift off into unconsciousness. Until I felt a warm foot glide up my leg and I slightly jumped opening my eyes. Camila was rubbing her foot against my leg in her sleep and I smiled knowing it's one of her sleep quirks. She turned in her sleep and somehow knew where my armpit was and dug her face into it. I frowned as I felt the side of her face press against it and I wondered why does she even do this? Thank God I was born with a trait that doesn't make me a messy or dirty person on purpose.

"Camz"I whispered and she stuffed her face more into my arm.

"No"She grumbled and I sighed heavily.

"Camila get up"I said tiredly and she shook her head.

"Baby get up please? Can you do that for me?"I asked sweetly and she stopped for a second before shaking her head again.

"No"

"Okay. Camila Cabello if you don't get up I will not be happy with you!"I said trying to be mean but she just snorted.

"I'm going to get some water!"I threatened but she just turned away.

"You're going to lose your game and your life is going to end."I said but she just laid there and I sighed.

"No Charlie until the end of summer."I said and her head popped up.

"You're such an ass"She said rolling out of my bed and my jaw slacked open.

"Are you serious? You're going to get up because of that! But not because you're future is on the line?"I asked incredulously and she walked towards my bathroom completely nude.

"Who cares? You could have drove me to the hotel anyway. Normani and Ally has to be there too." Camila said grabbing her clothes off of the table by the bathroom.

"Just go take a shower! You're the one who wanted me to wake you up earlier than usual."I said covering my body with the white comforter.

"Whatever! Shut up"She grumbled and closed my bathroom door.

"Love you too"I said with a slight attitude as I laid back down cuddling into the pillow she was sleeping on.

I yawned and closed my eyes once I got comfortable and breathed in her Cucumber Melon scent. As I heard the shower running I started to fall back asleep listening to her soft hums. Until...