Chapter 8

Lauren's POV

"Oh my god Mani stop nothing is going on between us!" I whined putting a couple dishes up in the cabinet.

Mani and I were in my kitchen making and setting up snacks for our sleepover. Until she decided to tease and assume things were going on with Camz and I.

"Whatever! You undressed her!" She exclaimed as she leaned against the counter.

"Because she needed help and I was the only one there to help her." I said leaning against the counter with her.

"And let's not forget the way you ran on the field like your life depended on it when she got hurt." She stated squinting her eyes at me and my heart pounded against my ribcage.

"That's not fair I barely knew what I was doing!" I exclaimed chuckling at her "assumptions."

"But your body knew! See you can deny that you have no feelings for her besides a 'friendship' but your body wants more! I don't know Lo somethings fishy." Normani said gesturing my body before evilly laughing.

"You're stupid!" I chuckled shaking my head.

Only if you knew Manibear, only if you knew! Well she does know but you're not admitting it to her! But I admitted it to myself that's enough! You're going to go crazy if you don't get your feelings off your chest! Whatever!!

"Fine!! Maybe she has a lil somethin somethin!" I mumbled thinking about how fucking beautiful Camila was.

"I KNEW IT!!! YOU CAN'T LIE TO ME LO!" Normani screamed then did a little dance making me laugh.

"But don't tell anyone though! Please I'm really trusting you on this!" I sighed, I didn't want Camila to know just yet.

"Okay Laur I promise, my lips are sealed!" She said fake zipping her mouth.

"But can I tell Ally or at least Dinah?!" She bursted out and I rolled my eyes groaning.

"Pick one and that's it I swear to god if this gets around your 6 feet under got it?!" I threatened and she giggled happily.

She squealed and started texting, I rolled my eyes and brought some of the snacks and drinks out to the Theater room. After I set everything up I heard the doorbell and I raced Normani to the door. When I opened it I saw Dinah carrying Camila over her shoulder and Ally with stuffed animals. I let them in and gave them a tour around the house, Ally, Camila, and Normani sat in the theater while I walked with Dinah.

"You have one smoking casá!" Dinah said looking around the kitchen.

"Yeah, my dad bought it when he got his first big check." I said to her as she picked up some appliances as I sipped on a soda.

"So you like Mila?" She smirked and I choked on my soda.

"So Mani texted you instead of Ally?" I questioned trying to keep calm.

"Yup, so answer the question." Dinah smirked as she crossed her arms and I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, I-I guess so I'm still trying to figure everything out." I fiddled with the soda can.

"What's there to figure out? You like her what's so hard about that?" She said and I frowned,

I'm a bully.

"I don't know, it feels like somethings missing." I mumbled shyly,

"I get it, you can talk to me about Mila anytime because I know her the best." Dinah said with a wide smile causing me to smile softly.