Chapter 54

A/N: ITS MY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFULS SO IM UPDATING 😘🤗🙌🏼 (I'm 15 today, March 11) I honestly just wrote this so if it's not as good then I'll try and make it up to you guys.

Lauren's POV

"BABY!" I heard Camila yell from the kitchen and I groaned as I played a game in the living room.

"What?!" I yelled back and she came out holding a butter knife.

"You wanna sandwich?" She asked but I didn't really hear her as a fucking asswipe kept trying to kill me on Grand Theft Auto 5 Online.

"You stupid bitch! Why are you killing me you fucking ass!" I hissed through the mic of my headset while the other dude mocked me.

"Baby," Camila trailed off sitting on my lap sideways.

"Huh?" I asked as I focused on the game trying to find a good place so I wouldn't die.

"I said do you want a sandwich?" She asked giggling and I groaned loudly when the bastard blew me up.

"Okay I'm done I'm fucking you up you fucking dickbag." I rolled my eyes annoyed and I felt Camila kiss the side of my lips very lightly.

"Do you want a sandwich?" She asked once more and I nodded not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Uh huh." I breathed out and she chuckled shaking her head.

"I'll be right back-"

"Yes! Stupid dick!" I cheered when I finally killed the dumbass who has horrible taste in clothing. "You saw that babe?!" I asked Camila as I picked her up bridal style and she giggled.

"Yes I saw, you're gonna get killed again if you don't put me down." Camila giggled and I leaned down kissing her lips playfully.

I let her down and I sat down, as she started to walk away I slapped her almost bare butt watching it jiggle and I bit my lip as she giggled. I focused back on the game and saw the douche hiding behind a bush.

"Extra jelly?!" I heard Camila yelled from the kitchen again and I nodded to myself.

"Uh yeah! Grape please!" I yelled and the dude in the game groaned.

"Stop yelling to your bitch." The dude said and I clenched my jaw.

"It's funny how that's the only insult you have is talking about my girlfriend or my mom how original." I said sarcastically before blowing him up and I heard him curse a few words into the mic.

"It's true though your mom had a mouthful of this dick last night." He said and I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"On what? Your tic-tac dick? You're most likely a 10 year old boy who's finally getting to experience what a boner is shut the hell up." I said calmly and I looked behind me seeing Camila eye me and I smiled innocently.

"Nah bitch she was choking on this monster dick and your girl was doing the same this morning." He laughed mockingly and I snorted shaking my head.

"The only thing you get close to a vagina is your own mom." I said and he went silent for a second and I started laughing. "Ew you nasty ass bastard."

"Why don't you suck my di-"

"Why don't you? I know mine is bigger than yours." I chuckled and I heard the boy huff.

"Here you go baby," I heard faintly and I looked up to see Camila standing there with my sandwich and I wet my lips before pulling her down onto my lap.

"Stop," Camila giggled as I kissed her ear.

"LAUREN! Get off the game bitch I wanna hang!" I heard Dinah say coming in from the back.