Chapter 30

Lauren's POV

"Hey Lauren"I heard a voice say behind me and I turned around from my locker to see Demi.

"Hey Dems, what's up?"I asked and she chuckled hitting my arm.

"So funny! Haha"She laughed nervously.

"Stop stalling"I said and she rolled her eyes sighing heavily.

"Ugh whatever, can you please come to the damn practice today?"She asked and I sighed leaning my back against my locker.

"Demi I can't alright, I have to get prepared for finals and prom and the SAT's. I just don't have the time to play a sport for the last 3 months of school. Which I remind you a sport that I might never play again."I explained and she whined.

"Plus I promised to watch Camila on the soccer field."I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You liar! You watch her everyday."She said and I chuckled.

"Well, can you blame me? When her shorts are that short and she has that big as-"

"Okay! Whatever, but please just come by one damn practice and I won't bother you anymore."Demi said and I squinted my eyes at her.

"Just one practice?"I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, just one"She said and I sighed.

"I'll think about it"I said and she groaned.

"You already said that!"She whined and I laughed.

"Shut up alright, you have a better chance of me saying yes now than before."I said and she smiled.

"Are you serious!"She almost yelled.

"Don't push it Dems!"I warned with a chuckle as I slipped on my backpack.

"Alright! I won't sorry! I love you so much right now I'm about to go crazy!"She said and I looked at her.

"You are still pushing it."I said and she pretended to zip her mouth.

"Yeah now keep quiet and leave before you're late."I said and she laughed.

"Okay Ms.Teacher, you'd be a hit teacher though."Demi said and I pushed.

"Go away"I laughed and she shrugged.

"Sorry not sorry! But you won't regret this!"She yelled as she walked away.

"I NEVER SAID YES!"I yelled then I heard a cough behind me.

I turned around to see Mr.Franklin standing there with a note in his hand. I took it and I read it.

Detention

"What? Why the hell do I have detention?"I asked irritatedly.

"Look at the time Jauregui."He said sternly and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god your giving me this because I'm literally 1 minute late?"I asked and he hummed.

"Yes now go"He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shove this up your uptight ass."I mumbled and he stopped walking.

"Excuse me?!"He asked angrily.

"Oops you don't wanna be late for your donut meeting in the teachers lounge. Bye Mr.Franklin!"I said sarcastically and walked away.

He started mumbling words under his breath and I laughed walking to my class. I then groaned to myself realizing which class I was going to and I just wanted to die. Another detention slip fuck my life. I thought knowing it was going to happen. Once I got to the class I took a deep breath and walked in my History class.