Chapter 71

A/N: DISCLAIMER!!! IM SORRY

Lauren's POV

"I just wanted to be a college kid for once you know? I mean you go out with your friends."

"Yeah to the library to study!"

"I don't know what to really say Camila. My ass hurts for some reason and I have a huge headache." I pouted as I laid back down onto my bed and she huffed.

"I don't care you didn't have to be a dick about it."

"Camz baby I promise I wasn't trying to be a dick on purpose." I said as I rubbed my forehead in distress.

"I don't get why you're being a dick period all I did was say no." Camila expressed through the phone and I took a deep breath.

"I don't know I just feel like everything is getting so much to handle you know? Exams are coming next week and you're busy with your games and your own exams. It's like I don't have time to talk to anyone and it's killing me." I explained gently and I could hear her breathe out a distressed sigh.

"Lauren you know you have me right?" She asked me lowly and I smiled a little.

"Yes of course-"

"Am I not enough of you anymore?" She asked me out of nowhere and I frowned.

"What? Camz you are. Baby I don't want you to think like that." I frowned deeply at her question.

"I feel like I'm losing you in a way-"

"Camila Cabello you're not, not at all. I'm here and I'll be here forever and always you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because you Karla Camila are my life. You're my entire world and if I didn't have you I'd be lost. Yes, I know what I want in life meaning jobs and careers but it doesn't mean anything if I can't keep my promise. I promised I'd build our house right? So we could be together forever? I can't do that without you baby. I love you." I expressed and she sighed through the phone.

"Then why isn't it the same?" She asked me and I could hear the emotion building up.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking down at my black socks.

A/N: don't fucking sing it

"We don't talk much anymore, I haven't seen your face in almost two months. Shit I know we have school and I have games but I just fucking miss you and our conversations aren't the same anymore."

"Camz I'm trying the best I can I promise. I'm sorry if I'm too tired to make a coherent sentence but my love for you will never change. I'll try harder alright? I promise." I sighed sadly, I didn't want to have this kind of problem in our relationship.

"I'll try harder too Laur." She whispered and I sniffled shaking my head.

"Camila?" I called for her and she breathed out a hum.

"I love you so much." I whispered with a strong voice and I she sighed again.

"I will always love you more." She sighed and I felt overwhelmed with the love pouring out from her voice.

"You're my favorite thing in the world you're like the eighth wonder." I said softly and she giggled causing my heart to beat faster.

"You better keep your word Jauregui I love you too much to let you go." She said with such softness that I thought I was becoming a dying flower.