Chapter 13

Camila's POV

God I love her. Why in the hell was I ever having second thoughts? Even to a guy that is the biggest douche ever? I thought while looking at Lauren laughing at Dinah who squirted herself with a packet of hotsauce. I admired her from across the table and she started rocking back and forth at our schools cafeteria lunch table from laughing to hard. She snorted on accident making the girls laugh but me to smile in admiration, I've probably spent half of the lunch time just staring at her asking myself the same question over and over again, What the hell was I thinking, complementing my feelings for her?? You could have lost her Karla Camila Cabello ughhh!!!!!

She is like the most beautiful person I've ever seen and it's so cliché to say that but it's true even when she made my life a living hell I still admired her beauty. She is so honest to everyone (sometimes too honest) but still she will probably never lie to you. She will always be there for you if you need her (only if you don't hurt her) and never let go when you tell her. She's the most caring person I've ever met even when she's stubborn and doesn't want to care. She has this baby laugh that I will never get tired of hearing, it's like music to my ears, a never ending favorite song that keeps going and going, I love her and that's that.

I was nudged in my arm and I looked to my right and saw Normani smirking at me. She leaned over to whisper something in my ear.

"You've barely touched your tray, you really need to stop staring." She whispered teasingly,

"It's really hard to stop when you were about to watch her disappear right in front of your eyes." I whispered back playing with my food.

"What do you mean? You don't still like Austin do you?" She whispered worried and I shook my head.

"Hell no! I'm just saying if I didn't notice him being a jackass, I don't know where I'd be right now." I whispered and she nodded understanding.

"Well I'm glad you picked her instead of him. Because I knew you guys liked each other before you girls did which was like last year so did Ally but she noticed first." She shrugged and I slightly frowned.

"Yeah I did, it felt so obvious! You guys kept staring at each other like you were going to vanish in thin air." Ally butted in whispering then added, "I was eavesdropping, sorry."

"It's okay, but how? I thought those stares in the past were like 'I'm going to kill you so run' type of stares." I whispered actually confused about it and they looked at each other.

"We'll talk about later, you eat because you have only 15 minutes left." Ally said and Mani nodded turning back to her tray. I ate my pizza and started admiring Lauren again quietly.

__

I was walking to my locker when I felt my hand being pulled from behind, I turned around to see Austin's cocky smirk while fixing his snapback and he licked his lips. I rolled my eyes internally and he spoke up.

"Soooo Mila......Would you like to go get something to eat tonight?" He asked raising his eyebrows looking at me with his hazel eyes.

"I don't know Austin I just got my cast off and I was going to try and practice my soccer tonight." I said truthfully I have to let him down easy. I have no idea why I'm not being an ass right now but I know that I'm a nice person. Until I get pissed off.

"Well I could come and watch you, and we could do another tiring activity after." He winked and I literally thought I threw up inside my mouth.

"Austin No! I'm not like that and we both know it so just go ask someone else." I said trying to be polite as possible and I turned around to walk away but only to have him pull my hand again.