Chapter 64

A/N: basically it's just Keariana

Lauren's POV

I walked up the many cases of stairs and started to approach a familiar door. I could hear yelling and I rolled my eyes taking a deep breath and focused on my phone call with Camila.

"Hey baby I gotta go okay? I know you're sleepy so let me text you while I get situated." I said quietly and she sighed heavily,

"Mhm yeah okay love you Jauregui." She mumbled through her tiredness and I smiled as she hung up the phone.

"Love you too Cabello." I giggled to myself and I walked up to the door and walked through.

And once I saw what was happening I frowned, they didn't even notice me walk through the door because they're too busy going at each other's throats. I dropped my bags and watched my friends go at it.

"I want you out Ariana!" Keana yelled as she pointed at the door without looking at me.

"What did I even do?!" Ariana exclaimed and I grabbed an apple from their apartment counter.

"Oh you don't know what you did?! Let me show you what you fucking did!" Keana paused to stomp to the kitchen and she threw a jar of Nutella at Ariana.

"I'm so done with you eating my shit Ariana! I specifically hid that for a reason!" Keana yelled at her and I rolled my eyes at their pointless argument.

"Oh my fucking God grow up!" Ariana yelled throwing it back at Keana and my eyebrows raised.

"I'm done, your done, get out." Keana yelled and Ariana pushed her with a hard force.

"I pay rent here too dumbass this is my apartment just as much as yours. We bought this apartment together so shut up and go to sleep you little baby because right now you're a bit cranky." Ariana huffed and I cleared my throat causing them to jump and scream.

"Oh my fucking God! When the hell did you get here?!" Keana yelled as she held Ariana and I rolled my eyes again.

"Five minutes ago." I chuckled and they glared at me,

"Why are you here anyway? How'd you even get in?" Ariana asked curiously,

"Well first off someone should learn how to lock the door. But the other thing uhhhh I think I'm gonna crash here for a bit." I said itching my neck not finding the will power to go back to my dorm room where Zayn is.

"You should've asked-"

"I did and I'm staying alright?" I stated and they sighed heavily,

"I'll go set up the guest room." Ariana mumbled while Keana pushed her away.

"Yeah and you should go set up another date to get some new Nutella." Keana rolled her eyes while Ariana started yelling again.

"Bitch," Keana mumbled as she threw away the empty Nutella jar and I lifted myself up on her counter.

"You should really respect her more." I said biting my apple and she shrugged.

"I do respect her, it's just when someone eats my special shit I'm gonna flip." She shrugged eating a banana and I shook my head.

"I mean at least you get to live with your girlfriend, I have to spend hours on a plane just to be there for a few days." I sighed thinking about Camila and Keana patted my back.

"Just think you'll be living somewhere with your girl or should I say "wife" and you'll be happy. You both will go to work and come back just to talk about a future kid. It'll be normal because you're a spermless bitch-"