Chapter 56

A/N: I honestly think that there's too much smut so I won't put it in this chapter. Plus I was rereading the beginning of this story and holy shit it fucking sucks lmao😂😂

Lauren's POV

It was the last day of being in the beach house because tomorrow morning we would be leaving to the airport for college. No matter how many times I tried to prepare for it, it still hurt knowing that I wasn't going to see Camila for a whole four to six years. Well maybe a few times a year but still it wasn't enough I still felt like she should be in my arms everyday.

I knew Camila would be more verbal and would actually show her emotions to me so I felt like I have to be the person to tell her that everything will be alright. To try and be there for her when she starts speaking out her inevitable assumptions.

I quickly packed the rest of my bags and put them by my closet and I looked around my room. It was practically empty I mean besides some posters, my bed, and my dresser everything was gone. I bit my lip and picked up my picture frame that was on my bedside and looked at the picture of Camila and I in the beach house. I had like hundreds of pictures in my phone but I've always liked actual photographs or polaroids. It felt more lively to me and I was already reminiscing our summer together.

I put the picture up and walked downstairs to see my family in the living room watching tv. I sat down in between my mom and dad before smuggling up to my mom. She kissed my head as I felt her smile a little and I breathed in deeply; perfume entering my nostrils. The feeling of my moms arms around me took me to the place when I was still a little girl and I started to tear up a little. I looked up at her as she stared at the tv and I sniffled.

"I love you guys." I smiled and they all looked at me.

"I love you too." They said in unison and my dad rubbed my back.

"You okay honey?" My dad asked and I sniffled sitting back up.

"Yeah I uh I'm just gonna miss you that's all." I said and they chuckled,

"Oh honey we'll miss you too, no doubt about it." They said and I sighed shaking my head.

"I'll miss you so much Lauren you and your smartass remarks." My mom giggled and I smiled hugging her lightly.

"Welp that's me."

"Hey kiddo?" I heard my dad say and I turned my head to see him sighing.

"I know it's getting late so you should be in bed soon but," He paused and my mom gave him a serious look. "Uhm but I just wanna let you know that maybe you should go over to Camila's one last time. There's a big chance that you'll see us more than you'll see her." He said and I frowned to myself as I looked at my lap my pulse started to raise and I sighed.

"I know it's hard sweetie but this is life, doesn't distance make the heart grow fonder." My mom said and I let out a sad huff.

"Yes but it still fucking sucks, it's hurting my heart too mama." I pouted feeling a drag on my heart and she gave me a sympathetic smile.

"It's all gonna be okay." She whispered and I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes.

"You said nothing much would change?" I croaked out and she rubbed my head and kissed the side of it.

"And it won't unless you both make it some other way." My mom said and I nodded as I sniffled.

"Just go on and say goodnight." My dad cut in and I felt another drag.

"I don't wanna say goodbye though." I said with a heavy voice and he patted my back silently telling me to get up.

"And you're not you're saying goodnight that's all, we're all going to the same airport tomorrow anyway." He tried to comfort me but it still hurt no matter what,