Chapter 14

Camila's POV

I'm in my backyard on the old swing set that my parents bought when I was younger. I looked up and saw the sky it looked like an orange pinkish color and I knew it was about 6 o'clock and I wondered where Lauren was. I looked at my phone and saw it was indeed 6 and I was here in my black shorts, black tank top, gray zip up sweatshirt, cleats, and knee socks. My hair was pulled in a tight ponytail and I had my duffle bag with me just waiting for someone to call me saying she's here or hear Lauren honk.

I was looking at my cleats stepping in the damp dirt and I looked at the time and saw it was still six o'clock. I just need to calm down, deep breath! Fifteen minutes passed so I decided to call her but got interupted by someone tapping the top of my head and I immediately looked up to see Lauren standing there with a bunch of picked out flowers in her hand.

"I'm really sorry for being late! I didn't know the time changed and Chris passed out by Taylor and I tried to come as fast as I can!" She said and I chuckled with a confused smile.

"It's fine, you wanna go now?" I asked smiling and she nodded,

"Yeah, sorry again." She apologized taking my hand and leading me through the fence gate and to her car.

"I said it's okay, you have plenty of time to make it up to me." I winked at her and she slightly blushed and looked away.

"Don't hide that beautiful face of yours Lo." I said causing her to blush even more and I giggled. She got into her car and I got in, she then drove to a big field next to a large pond and she got out and popped her trunk and grabbed our bags.

We walked to the field and set our bags on the silver metal bleachers near by I saw Lauren take her sweatpants off showing off her long, pale legs and I nearly had a heart attack. I grabbed my soccer ball out of my duffle bag and she smiled.

"We should warm up first don't you think?" Lauren chuckled and I nodded still a bit speechless.

We walked in the middle and started warming up in the chilly November air, we started off with push-ups we did 10 of each. Push-up's, Sit-up's, Leg lifts, toe touches, jumping jacks, bear crawls, and a lot more. After we finished stretching we started running our 10 laps and we were just having a fun time. Lauren kept pushing me out of the way until I pushed her down the hill and she almost landed in the pond water and I almost died of laughter.

"Holy shit! You should have seen your god damn face!" I laughed as she walked back over to me with a smile and pushed me once more before running away and I caught up to her and jumped on her back. She ended up running with me on her back causing me to laugh.

"Get off now, you finish this last lap!" She panted and collapsed on the grass.

"For a cheerleader you're really out of shape." I laughed when she looked at me like I was crazy.

"You barely ran 4 laps! I ran with you on my back." She exclaimed and I laughed against her neck.

"Fine!!" I pouted getting up and started running as fast as I could.

Once I finished my two laps, Yes 2 laps, because Lauren caught me cutting corners, I ran back to her and she gave me a water bottle. When I saw her putting the water bottle to her lips and tilting her head backwards I tilted the water bottle upwards making her spit her water out and look at me but I ran away before she could get me. I heard her laugh when I fell and I then looked up and saw the soccer ball rolling away. This bitch threw the ball at me! I thought and I saw her rolling on the grass laughing and I stood up running towards her then throwing myself on top of her as she grunted.