Chapter 32

Lauren's POV

"LAUREN! YOU DIDN'T COME!"I heard Demi yell at me and I groaned letting my head fall into my textbook.

"I'm sorry alright? I had something going on."I said picking my head up and I saw Camila smile.

"Oh like what?"She frowned and I sighed.

"I was arguing with Camila over my friend who I haven't seen in 3 years so shut up about the stupid practice."I said and she sighed.

"Well damn, can you come today then?"She asked and I groaned loudly.

"Be quiet girls!"The librarian said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I'm just super tired okay? I had a long night."I sighed leaning back and Dinah scoffed.

"Yeah long night means I'm just going to sex up my girlfriend because she got jealous and she'll ignore her best friend."Dinah ranted and I rolled my eyes as Camila kicked her under the table.

"Shut up! Sorry for her bluntness."Camila apologized.

"It's fine it'd probably help me get to the point a lot faster than just sugar coating it."Demi said and I sighed.

"Fine I'll come today! But don't blame me if I pass out on the field."I said and Demi frowned.

"But wouldn't it still be your fault?"She asked confused and the girls laughed.

"Shut up!"I said slapping Normani's arm.

"I'm tired so I'm not thinking straight."I said and Dinah laughed.

"You never think 'straight' you little lesb- Don't say it Dinah Jane!"Camila warned and I glared at Dinah.

"I'm just saying- Don't say anything!"I snapped and she flipped her hair.

"Bitch"She mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Your eyeballs gonna pop out if you keep rolling them!"Normani hissed and I rolled my eyes again.

"I'll roll them whenever I want, not my fault that I don't like to be labeled."I said and she frowned.

"But it is"She said and I shook my head.

"I didn't choose it that's just how I feel, you can't control your feelings. So blame life and god."I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't bring him into this Lauren!"Ally said and I frowned in confusion.

"When did you get here?"I asked and Dinah laughed.

"When you were sleeping."Ally answered.

"You lazy ass"Normani commented and I clenched my jaw.

One thing that pisses me off is being called lazy. I know for a fact I'm not and I don't know why I get so mad but I do. Maybe its the fact that people just assume things because of what they see. I stood up from the library table which caused them to look. I closed my English book and stuffed it in my bag.

"I'll just go to your practice now, I'll see you later babe."I said bending over pecking Camila on the lips before walking away.

"Lauren I was just joking!"Normani yelled out ignoring the librarian.

"Babe come back please?"Camila said and I shook my head turning around.

"I'll be back later alright? I love you."I said and she sighed as I walked away with Demi.

"Are you sure? I can wait, I don't want you to be mad."Demi said and I shook my head.

"I'm fine, you're not the one who made me mad."I said and she nodded nervously.