Chapter 65

A/N: 😏😏😏 you're all going to LOVE me 👀

Lauren's POV

Zayn and I were going to the party at the moment and I wasn't ready at all for this. He basically barged into the bathroom and dragged me away all I had was my leather jacket and I was fucking freezing my balls off. Why are we walking to a party when there's basically 4 inches of snow on the ground? Because Zayn just loved fucking with my head- he was worse than Crystal! I hate him.

"Alright mate here we are!" He said crossing the street to this bar.

"What the hell is this?" I asked in disgust causing him to chuckle.

"Come on Laur." He called over his shoulder as he took a drag of his cigarette.

I casually made myself through the doors of the bar and he yelled a hello to everyone.

"Oh shit! Look at that terrible model I'll be back." He said laughing once he took notice of Gigi and he left me standing by the bar.

Fucking bitch I thought to myself as I watched him kiss his "girlfriend" more like fuckbuddy.

I felt overly crowded and I didn't know where Zayn was he disappeared once he saw Gigi. I tried to follow them but they took one fucking turn and I lost them. I looked around the so called party and I shook my head it wasn't even a party he basically took me to an overly packed bar that was supposedly game night.

And let me tell you, everyone knew Zayn. I was just too much of a scary bitch to ask anyone where he was I didn't want to act like I was a little girl trying to find her caretaker. So I settled by the bar with a beer in my hand looking over people's faces. I would be texting Camila right now but Zayn took my phone and obviously I didn't know where he was.

I knew I could hold out till later- it wasn't going to end up horribly like people say in stories. I wasn't going to be doing anything fucking stupid plus I know how to contain myself when I drink I'm not some sex deprived guy looking for anything to stick it in. Like in other words- I'm not Zayn.

I sighed deeply before taking a swig of my beer but that's when I noticed it empty. I waved the bartender over and she leaned over so she could hear me better.

"Can I have some rum with Coke please?" I asked as I rubbed my neck and she looked at me with a small smile.

"Are you 21?" She asked with a chuckle and I shrugged giving her my "charming" smile.

"Do I look around that age miss?" I asked softly and she smiled winking.

"One Coke mixed rum comi-"

"Relaxx sweetcheeks! She's with me!" I heard and felt Zayn wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"She's already getting it." I grumbled knocking his arm off of me and he pouted.

"Well ow Laur that hurts." He sarcastically said and I sighed heavily as I took my drink from the bartender.

"You need to loosen the hell up." He chuckled and I took a sip of my drink.

"I need to get the hell out of here all this noise is giving me a headache." I rolled my eyes feeling the slight burn go down my throat as I sipped my drink again.

"I have some Tylenol-"

"I am not taking anything from you." I said knowing he did all kinds of drugs and he chuckled shaking his head.