Chapter 25

;)

Lauren's POV

It was now Friday and my nerves were all over the place! I had less than an hour till lunch and Camila said she would be leaving early. As I walked into my History class Dinah got up from her seat and dragged me to the back. We sat in the back corner and she leaned in to me and then Normani and Ally appeared out of nowhere.

"You okay?"Normani asked and I nodded.

"Uh Y-Yeah I'm just nervous"I stammered

"Yeah you ready?"Dinah asked

"Y-Yes"

"You have everything you need?"Ally asked

"Yeah.."

"You have less than 50 minutes till class ends and lunch starts."Normani pointed out.

"I know"

"Are you sure you're okay? You look more pale than usual."Dinah asked.

"Yes I'll be fine."

"So you have your condoms?"Normani asked.

"Yes! I do just please stop with the questions I'm already nervous as it is."I sighed leaning into my desk.

"Sorry"They all said in unison.

"I'm sorry for bringing this up again but I still can't believe your dad walked on you!"Dinah laughed and I rolled my eyes recalling two days ago.

"I said don't bring it up anymore Dinah!"I hissed and she laughed with the girls.

"But hey, at least your not average"She winked as she looked down at my pants.

"Ughh stop creep"I whined covering my area.

"What are we supposed to be doing?"I asked as I looked up to the front of the class.

"Something about pyramids, that shit is like 9th grade so I don't give a fuck. But what are you going to do after you guy's do the sexy sexy?"Normani asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know, we didn't really plan on anything."I shrugged

"So your just going to stick it in and lay there? What the hell? Don't be all gay and say you'll just lay there and talk."Dinah said and I choked on air.

"Dinah! Stop being so straight forward!"I hissed

"Well who the hell is going to?"She shot back and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god your making this situation worse. Who cares what we do after?"I said and they all quirked an eyebrow up.

"We all do hon we want details, mostly Dinah but still."Normani said and I chuckled shaking my head.

"You guys are crazy"I said looking at the board again.

"Still, I wanna know everything that happens"Dinah said and I shook my head.

"No you perv"I whisper yelled at her.

"Yes! I don't care what you say! I helped you do this now I need the details!"Dinah said

"You practically forced me into buying whatever!"I exclaimed

"Yeah but thanks to me you now know what size you are. Which reminds me once again that you are not average."Dinah winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Mani wouldn't want to hear you talking like that!"I said and Normani shrugged.

"I don't care because she knows where it's at."She said winking at Dinah.