Chapter 51

A/N: some of these "fans" are little problematic shits omg. I'm just saying you don't know if the girls can deep throat so stop jumping down them and acting like a dick ;) enjoy beautifuls💋

P.S. Short chapter sorry 😩

Lauren's POV

I was walking around hastily trying to find a perfect spot to take Camila for our suppose "date" and I was running out of ideas. I scratched my head sighing heavily before I looked up at the sky, it was about 6pm and the sun was starting to go down. I sighed again and I was about to give up but I looked at the waterfall and then followed the huge rock.

I made my way through the trees and looked for a way to climb up to the top but I never saw anything. I walked a little more until I saw a clump of a vines and rough edges of rock. I bit my lip and carefully grabbed onto a vine and started to climb up. On the way up I made the way easier to climb for Camila and I tugged myself up.

I kicked a few rocks out of the way and pulled out some weeds from the cracks so Camila wouldn't accidentally fall from anything. Once I was standing on top of the rock I made my way to where I heard the water trickling. I wiped away some sweat that appeared. I looked around seeing through the trees and down to where the nicely sized waterhole was.

I saw the students converse and a bonfire was going then I looked at Camila who was looking around. I smiled to myself before picking out a spot and I tried my best to clear my spot from the leafs and rocks covering it. I dropped my bag and quickly started to set up our tent before setting some things up.

"Shit," I cursed knowing I didn't have anyway to put up the blanket for our planned movie.

And yes I planned on watching a movie in the middle of a forest because if you have forgotten, being from a rich family gives you extra benefits; like a portable wifi and a portable charger and just portable shit. I groaned to myself before looking around and started to peel off branches from nearby trees.

__

"Finally!" I groaned as I looked at the spread out blanket that was being stretched out by branches. "Hopefully it doesn't fall down," I murmured to myself before looking out to where Camila was.

I sighed to myself seeing her talk to Shawn next to his tent and I scoffed. Our tent is better, I thought to myself before making my way to the "entrance" or whatever. I started to clear the way some more and once I was finished about 15 minutes later I climbed back up. I stepped towards the waterfall and looked out towards the waterhole.

"Yolo," I mumbled to myself before grimacing and I held my nose preparing myself.

I jumped off the waterfall as I yelled causing students to look up and I splashed into the water hard. I cried out through the water as my entire body stung. Once I resurfaced I groaned as students cheered loudly until I felt two arms circle around my stomach.

"You okay?" I heard Camila whisper worriedly and I whined nodding.

"I didn't know it would hurt that much," I sniffled and she stifled a giggle as she kissed my neck innocently.

"I have some oil in my bag," Camila said and I frowned looking at her as we swam to the shallow side.

"For what?" I asked and she smiled kissing my head as she tangled her fingers in my hair; slightly scratching my scalp.

"So we can relax and I can give you a massage you know you're gonna be sore later." She smiled and I kissed her forehead.

"Aww my wife," I smiled as she blushed wrapping her arms around my neck.