Chapter 24

I was just saying, doesn't the pic look like the cover of Twilight. Kind of...

Lauren's POV

It was now December with only about 3 days left of school until we leave for Christmas break. Mine and Camila's relationship has been absolute gold. Well besides the fact that we usually hide from Sinuhe. Even though I kissed Camila in front of her I don't think Sinuhe wants to believe it. But me and Camila decided to tell her over the break, not on Christmas because we don't want to ruin anything for anyone. We'll probably tell her after Christmas but before New Year's, but who knows.

At this very moment I was at my locker grabbing my books for my next class. I was listening to the noisy, obnoxious, immature, teenage kids bustle through the hall. When I saw Normani walking down with Dinah hand in hand I remembered about cheer leading. She took matters in her own hands and (to me) made the team better. But the coach disagreed with me but I told her I had made my decision and she basically begged me to have at least one position on the squad. So now I was practically the slave of the team, getting the coaches routine book, getting the girls whatever they needed. At the end of the day I wanted to kill all of them even more than usual.

I sighed shaking my head and started to grab my necessities from my locker again. I most likely stood here doing nothing for the past minute and a half. As I went to grab my notebook I felt someone slide next to me. I looked to my left and saw Camila smiling at me and it was an unusual smile, like she was smiling too bright.

"Hi babe?"I acknowledged as I grabbed my notebook.

"Hey baby how are you today?"She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows sensing her happy behavior.

"I've been fine Camz"I chuckled and she bit her lip.

"That's great uhm..."She trailed off as she looked around while making a bubble in her mouth.

"What's up baby?"I asked frowning and she looked at me with another smile.

"We should have sex"She said and I choked on air not expecting her to say that.

"W-What?"I coughed in disbelief and she looked at me innocently.

"We should have sex.....preferably on Friday"Camila said and I took a deep breath.

"Why on Friday?"I asked slowly

"But we have to go at lunch time"Camila said not answering me.

What?

"Why Camz?"I asked still in a shock.

"Oh uhm because my mom and dad will be working and Sofia will be at school. So the house will be all to ourselves."Camila explained

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"She answered

"We uh we can't really plan to have sex baby you know it just happens. Plus we both will be losing our virginity."I basically whispered.

"I know we will but I love you and I can't be sexually frustrated all the time"She said and I gulped.

"I love you too Camz b- So you'll come over on Friday?"Camila cut me off with pleading eyes.

"I-I guess so?"I said unsure

"I need to know if your sure about this Lauren"She said looking into my eyes.

"Okay"I answered shortly.

"Sooo?"She asked shrugging her shoulders.

"Y-Yeah okay"I answered and she squealed and hugged me.