CHAPTER 80 (FINAL)

A/N: I have a bad case of nostalgia right now I'm so sad this is ending but a sequel is coming enjoy... or not👀

Camila's POV

I was just sitting here looking at the closet that I had in my dorm room blankly. I was already feeling so crushed and I hadn't even done it yet. I was already feeling the numbness seeping into my soul, I was already feeling a gaping hole in my heart.

I didn't want things to repeat itself and Lauren would end up in the hospital bed or perhaps a casket so I told myself I was doing the right thing. But it didn't help whatsoever I was practically becoming a robot.

Lauren knew I needed to talk to her but she didn't know what about in her eyes she thought everything was fine. And I felt like such a horrible girlfriend- person because I knew I was gonna break her heart. I was gonna rip her soul into shreds and I hated myself for it but I needed her to pursue her dreams, not me.

I felt tears spring to my eyes again and I looked down at my feet before sniffling loudly. I saw Crystal perk up from her bed and I wiped my eyes as my tears came down more quickly. She walked to me and wrapped her arms around my waist as she whispered soothing nothings into my ear.

"Crystal please tell me I'm doing the right thing." I whimpered but she didn't answer she tensed up and spoke against my temple,

"I'm not the one to come to for relationship problems." She whispered and I shut my eyes tightly as I tried to make the pain go away.

The thing was, was that there was no relationship problem I was just trying to not be selfish and keep her head on straight. The way Crystal would speak about her parents divorcing and separating because they had a child was one of the things most on my mind.

I needed us to be long term and I was going to have this baby no matter what but I knew I couldn't have both. Or that's what was in my head anyway. I knew I was going to ruin someone's Christmas. I didn't know what to do and some should call me stupid but I couldn't help it. Lauren should be whatever she wants to be she should be that architect from NYU.

"You decided this on your own so you decide if it's a good or bad decision." Crystal whispered and once the last word came from her mouth the door opened with a confused looking Lauren.

I quickly wiped my tears away and looked around but never at her, Crystal sighed shaking her head and got up to sit on her own bed. Lauren crossed her arms and looked at me with a slight frown,

"Come on babe lets go talk." Lauren said softly towards me causing my heart to clench.

"Uh I-I don't know I'm fine." I mumbled trying to prolong my plan as much as possible.

"No come on." She sighed grabbing my hand to pull me up and I sniffled complying to her command.

She pulled me out of the room and led me outside where she hailed a cab and I almost smiled at her New York side coming out. She stuffed her hands in her leather jacket pockets and looked down sadly before taking them out.

She looked towards me and caressed my cheek as if I was the most delicate thing in the entire world. She closed her eyes and leaned in before softly pecking my lips. She looked into my eyes as if she knew like she knew she was gonna have her heart broken.