Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

The girls have been acting strange all day like what the hell? But I'm trying not to be a 'bitch' so to speak. We were at lunch now and they've been whispering to eachother the whole damn day!

"Uh Lo I have to go to the bathroom." Ally said dragging Normani behind her, I rolled my eyes.

I turned my head to the left and caught that girl Dinah trying to squirt ketchup at Camila. When they were done Camila looked up and had direct eye contact with me. I have no idea why but I couldn't bring my eyes away from hers. She smiled at me and I felt that weird thing in the pit of my stomach like I just went down a hill type of weird. I smiled back unintentionally and our 'moment' was interrupted by Ally coughing and Normani throwing a fry at me.

"What?" I said slightly irritated.

"Hmm nothing so? Is practice getting cut off short today?" Mani asked hopefully while I shook my head.

"No, we need all the practice we can get before the game tonight, I don't want to disappoint anyone." I said looking down at my salad while the girls caressed my hand.

"Lo you're going to be great out there we've always followed your lead and that never really goes wrong. You have nothing to worry about okay?" Ally said sincerely I smiled and nodded,

Why the hell do they have to be so nice? Ughh damn you Taylor!

"Thank you Ally..... I know I don't say it much anymore but I love you guys with all my heart." I said while they both got up and gave me hugs. It was a big group hug.

Camila's POV

Whattt!!! If Dinah saw that- that meaning Lauren she would freak but I know for a fact Mani and Ally saw. Now I have a message, great.

Mani💅🏼: Hello Ms. smiles ;)

Mila😝: Shush It was just a SMILE and she smiled too so why u teasing me? 😞

Mani💅🏼: "She" meaning Lauren ;) ;) and me teasing? no

Mila😝: you hang out with Dinah too much!

Mani💅🏼: I was thinking the same THING. Well I'll leave you too you know.....Daydream 😏💗

__

Over the past 17 hours me, Dinah, Mani, and Ally have gotten closer than the usual just for you Lauren Ughh but they're really cool so far.

RINGGG!

The last bell rang, Dinah and I ran out to our lockers and grabbed our soccer bags and ran to the locker room. Once we got changed and put our hair up in tight ponytails we ran out onto the field.

"ALRIGHT LADIES THIS IS THE LAST PRACTICE RIGHT BEFORE TONIGHTS GAME SO GO RUN YOUR LAPS AND COME BACK FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS!" Coach Peregrym yelled with her stupid clipboard in her hands.

The whole class started running the 5 laps around this big ass field while me and Dinah jog so we don't burn off that much steam.

"Aye so Normani told me about your little moment with Lauren at lunch? Is that why you were supposedly 'distracted?'" Dinah said emphasizing what I said earlier and I rolled my eyes.

"How did you manage to talk to Mani during class?" I said not answering her question purposely.

"You were 'Distracted' again remember." She said with a smirk and I groaned causing her to laugh.