Chapter 78

A/N: Time jump lovelies x 😘😘

Lauren's POV

*2 months later*

"Come on Camz you have to talk to me." I groaned at her and she just shook her head looking somewhere else.

"I don't wanna talk to you." She frowned at me and I giggled causing her to frown even more.

"Why are you mad at me now Camzi?" I asked amused and she glared at me.

"Look at what you did to me." She mumbled and I looked at her softly.

"And I hate your stupid fucking tattoo on your ass!" She spat and I looked to my left so I wouldn't roll my eyes.

"It was an accident I was drunk."

"Getting B(•)(•)BIES tattooed on your ass was an accident?" She hissed and I giggled to myself.

"Why are you so pissy lately?" I chuckled trying not to offend her but she still glared at me.

"Oh Lauren! You have to figure it out!" She snipped at me and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Uhm are you on your period or something?" I asked her slowly not trying to get her more upset but obviously it didn't work.

"Ask me that again Lauren I swear to God." She snarled and I frowned in confusion before I let out a laugh.

"Geez Camz calm down what did I do?" I asked with a chuckle and she huffed at me.

"You get me so confused! That's what! I-I hate that you're so far away b-but I love that you're getting your own career and shit! I sometimes wish you had different dream colleges! And I fucking hate being selfish!" She basically yelled over the phone and I just stared at her.

"Baby I'll transfer if you want me to-"

"NO!" She yelled and I looked at her with a firm look.

"Camila don't you start yelling at me now." I frowned and she huffed out a whine.

"This is getting too hard right now. I'm working double shifts-"

"Why though?" I asked and she clenched her fist.

"Because I got kicked-" She stopped herself and looked down with a deep breath.

"Because I have to pay for my own books now." She whispered and I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Camila why don't you just tell me what's really going on instead of acting like a baby?" I said not caring if she got mad anymore, I didn't know why she was so upset and it wasn't my fault that she wasn't gonna tell me.

"Cam-" I stopped myself once my homescreen popped up and I clenched my jaw.

I didn't understand what I was doing wrong! I groaned to myself as I sat up and looked inside my bedside table drawer. I then smiled to myself hopefully she was gonna change her mind about this whole thing once I take my trip out to her.

_

Camila's POV

I was officially four months and a few days pregnant which in return made my tummy start popping up. I had a very little bump but it didn't stop anyone from knowing I was actually indeed pregnant. I tried to keep playing soccer for as long as I could but eventually they all found out and I had to be removed from the team. My scholarship was gone but my enrollment wasn't so I had to work on getting a few thousand dollars.