Chapter 34

Lauren's POV

About 3 weeks later which was April, 28th, Tuesday and we were 6 days before the final tests were coming. I sighed and thought about a softball game today and the huge soccer game tomorrow night. Apparently Camila and her team will be going downtown to play at a bigger field. Not exactly an arena but something smaller but similar. God Lauren you're confusing. I sighed heavily and looked at the practice sheets in front of me. When will this fucking class end? I looked up and watched the clock tick and tick until it struck 10:30am. When it did the bell rung loudly and I picked up all my books trying to run to the door. But the teacher stopped me.

"Jauregui! What have I told you?!"Mr.Laney shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"You have an unappreciative class that doesn't care about your unreasonable teaching? I know, I've told you that too but I'm like super hungry."I said and he glared at me as the class laughed.

"Get the hell out of my class Lauren!"He yelled and I smiled.

"Well because you asked so nicely"I smiled and left the classroom but to only stand by the door and wait for Camila.

Once everyone started pouring out of the classrooms I spotted Camila as she looked into her bag. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she looked up at me. She smiled and I leaned down kissing her lips quickly before walking down the hall with her. She stopped me and I looked at her curiously with furrowed eyebrows.

"Uhm Lauren I know your hungry but I can't go to lunch right now."She said and I frowned.

"But lunch is your favorite subject?"I said and she laughed shaking her head.

"I know babe, but I have to go back to my house. I forgot my paper for Mr.Nickson's class and I have to get a few things for practice."Camila said and I looked into her eyes.

"But I'll be right back okay? Go eat."Camila said kissing my cheek but I chuckled.

"Where's your ride?"I asked and she shrugged.

"Uhm I dunno I was just going to go you know?"She asked and I shook ny head crossing ny arms.

"So you're going to walk?"I asked with a small smile.

"Erm yeah? I guess so."She said avoiding my eyes and I sighed.

"Well good because I don't want to eat at school. Let's go pick something up then go to your house."I said and she sighed.

"Babe I wasn't trying to hint anything I was just saying."She said and I quirked an eyebrow up.

"Do you not want me to go? I can stay, all you have to say is no and I'll stay."I said and she shook her head.

"No, I do want you to but I just figured that you'd want to stay."She said and I laughed.

"Stay at school? You must be delusional babe."I said and she smiled grabbing my hand.

"Well lead the way"Camila said innocently and I chuckled pulling her into me while I started walking.

"What do you want to eat?"I asked as we walked out of the school.

"Anything"She said looking up at me adoringly which made me smile.

"Chicken nuggets?"I suggested and she nodded with a giggle.

"Yeah that's fine"She smiled as she dug her face into my neck and I smiled as I walked.

Once I got to my car she reluctantly let go of me and sat in the passenger side. I got in the car and started it up before driving to the closest McDonald's. After I ordered and received the food I drove straight to Camila's house. Camila got out of my car with a chicken nugget hanging out of her mouth. I laughed as I watched her run inside her house and I quickly followed her grabbing our bags. Once I closed her front door I looked around her house to see no one. I walked upstairs and saw her bending over picking up her books. Kill me with a fucking sledgehammer.