Chapter 66

A/N: alright I'm actually being serious y'all can trust me because rn I feel more pain than Lexa did when she took that stray bullet 🖐🏼

P.S. this chapter is like really shit so bare with me please

Camila's POV

I hung up because I didn't know what my reaction would be towards her, I was scared because I didn't know what to do or say. My girlfriend cheated on me. The one girl I love more than anything in this world cheated on me. Did she only kiss the random girl? Did she sleep with her? I felt tears roll down my cheeks once I thought about Lauren on top of someone else.

I sniffled and sobbed lightly trying not to be so loud knowing these dorm rooms were paper thin. I had mixed emotions, I was worried about Lauren because she was drugged and drunk. I could hear her panicking and I hated how she sounded so hurt and scared. I also hated the fact that she cheated on me, I never thought I'd say that or hear it. Lauren cheated on me.

I heard the door open and Crystal walked in with a smiling boy until she looked at me and noticed something off. I groaned to myself and she stopped the boy from touching her and she kicked him out.

"Text me tomorrow and I'll meet you somewhere sorry." She said closing the door and once it completely shut she jumped on me.

"Honey? What's wrong? Why are you up so late?" She asked worriedly and I sniffled.

"La-Lauren-"

"Oh honey hey I said she'll come back soon-"

"No Crystal! She fucking cheated on me!" I cried and the shock on her face was evident.

"Hey wait stop crying what happened how do you know?" She asked as she tried to grab my arms.

"She just told me-"

"At least she told you and not someone else? I'm actually surprised. H-How?" Crystal asked with a slight stutter and I wiped my eyes.

"Zayn her roommate dragged her to a party and he gave her the wrong pill and now she's high and drunk." I sniffled before sobbing again and she squeezed me slightly.

"Stop right now then." Crystal said holding me,

"Huh?"

"If she's high right now then it's definitely not a good idea to put her in a position like this. Something could happen horribly alright? She could act out and I don't know kill somebody or literally kill hers-"

"Okay stop!" I sobbed wiping my eyes.

"Camila maybe you should talk to her when you get some sleep and she sobers up." Crystal kissed my head and I groaned grabbing my phone.

"No you scared me even more now I can't sleep." I lightly sobbed and called Lauren's phone.

It went straight to voicemail.

"Lauren's phone is off." I groaned and I looked at Crystal. "What do I do?" I asked with a sniffle and she sighed.

"Camila? How do you feel right now?" She asked me and I looked at my phone before feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

"I'm sad mostly angry but sad."

"And whom are you angry at?" She asked me as she pulled me into a hug.

"I-I don- Zayn and Lauren." I mumbled sadly,

"Why Lauren?" Crystal asked once again and I bit my lip.

"Because she said she cheated on me. Lauren cheated on me." I cried and Crystal ran her fingers through my hair.

"But who's fault is it?" She asked me,