Chapter 33

Hey you little shits better be happy because this took a lot of my time and sleep. Lmao enjoy this shitty chapter.

Lauren's POV

Its been a week since the visit to the clinic so the test results should be coming in today or tomorrow. I was currently in Mr.Laney's history class in the middle of the stupid practice test. I turned around because I felt a paper being thrown at my head. I saw Camila look at me trying to get my attention and I rolled my eyes turning back to my paper. I've been so stressed these passed three days with all the upcoming tests and practices. I sighed and tried to concentrate on one of the questions.

•Who killed Abraham Lincoln?

A) George Atzerodt
B) Lewis Powell
C) John Wilkes Booth
D) Andrew Johnson

I quickly filled in the c bubble and read the next question. Once I did I frowned in confusion.

•How did Abraham Lincoln and his accomplices die?

A) They were all shot
B) Two of them were stabbed
C) All of them were stabbed
D) None of them died

I frowned as I reread the question over and over again about five times. None of the answers were correct and that made me feel so imbecilic. First off they weren't all shot, because George Atzerodt was requested to assassinate (vice president) Andrew Johnson. But the nerves got the best if him and he lack of better word chickened out. Lewis Powell was requested to break into Secretary of State William Seward and to stab him to death. Lewis Powell did successfully break into the home and stab Seward but William Seward did not die. Which all leads to John Wilkes Booth, the man who requested everyone to do their assassination's.

John Wilkes Booth, himself assassinated Abraham Lincoln from the back. He shot Abraham Lincoln in the back of the head at Ford's Theater in Washington DC, during a performance of Our American Cousin. I shook my head as I looked up and stared into Mr.Laney's eyes disapproving.

He rolled his eyes and turned away to write something on the whiteboard. I chuckled as I thought the man hates me, who cares. I then crossed out all the answers and wrote my own and smiled as I felt proud of myself. I smirked and read the next question quietly.

_______

{RINGG}

I shot up from my seat grabbing my bag, slipping it on my shoulder then grabbing my binder. I walked out of the stupid history class trying to walk to the cafeteria. Until I felt a hand grab mine and pull me back and I sighed as I looked into brown eyes.

"What's up Camila?"I sighed and she frowned confused.

"Are you okay??"She asked confused and yawned.

"Yup I'm fine what's going on?"I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know you tell me? We always walk to class or lunch together."She said innocently looking around as she avoided eye contact with me.

"Sorry"I said in monotone and she looked down sadly before faking a smile looking up.

"Actually nevermind I uhm forgot something in my locker."She said and leaned in and kissed my cheek but it felt like she was uncomfortable doing it.

Then she turned away and walked, I frowned knowing that her locker was the other way and I sighed. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing and making her sad. I clenched my fists and jaw before flaring my nostrils and walking away.