Chapter 57

Camila's POV

Once the plane boarded to the one and only LAX I tried my hardest to get out of the crowded airport. I had my luggage already so I basically started to run once I saw the outside world. Once I was outside I felt like I almost broke out in a sweat when I felt the heat. It was hotter than Miami and I sighed before getting my phone out.

Baby🌞: Baby? What do I do now?

Daddy🌜: are you out of the airport?

Baby🌞: yea

Daddy🌜: uhm there should be a sign with your name on it somewhere and if not you can call a cab (I left some more money in your bag)

Baby🌞: why didn't you just give me the money?

Daddy🌜: I know for a fact that you would never take it so I hid it in your socks👀

Baby🌞: ugh both ways requires major movements so I'll just find the sign thanks tho baby

Daddy🌜: of course

Baby🌞: when does your plane land?

Daddy🌜: 20 minutes or so idk, but how's Cali so far??

Baby🌞: it's so hot 😫 and so pretty 😍 I'm also really jet lagged all I wanna do is get my dorm and pass out

Daddy🌜: ik I'm not even off and I'm already feeling that way

Baby🌞: I think I see the sign babe hold on

Daddy🌜: okay I'm kinda tired tho I'm gonna rest my eyes

Baby🌞: "rest" your eyes lmao I love you text me when you get up

Daddy🌜: of course sweetcheeks I love you more 😘

I smiled down at my phone as I was guided by the chauffeur and once we got back outside he guided me to an awaiting Mercedes. My eyes were wide and he opened the door for me and I quickly got in as I thanked him. So this is what happens when you're dating a rich girl? Fuck me. I smiled widely as he started to drive off and I felt like I couldn't blink or I'll miss something. I looked at the people through the tinted black window. It wasn't something stereotypical you see in movies like girls walking their annoyingly little dogs. It was just normal people walking and smiling, okay maybe a couple people with tiny ass dogs but it wasn't like overly obnoxious people. I loved how the sun made the grass look greener in a way and it made me feel like everything was brighter. I didn't realize that 20 minutes passed as I just stared out the window amazed until the driver notified me.

"We'll be there shortly Mrs. Jauregui." He said and I did a double-take thinking I heard him wrong.

"Wait what? Mrs. Jauregui?" I asked and he looked through the mirror as he nodded.

"Yes ma'am? That's not you?" He asked frowning and I shook my head laughing lightly.

"No I'm Ms. Cabello but yeah uhm Camila is fine." I said and he itched his neck nodding.

"I'm sorry Miss, Lauren told me-"

"Ahh okay Lauren is my girlfriend." I chuckled waving him off and I shook my head in disbelief. "I mean I might as well be Mrs. Jauregui if she keeps this up." I laughed and he smiled warmly.

"I've known Lauren since she was 8 years old I'm happy to know she's happy with you." He smiled and I blushed as I tried to cover my smile a little.