Chapter 63

A/N: guysss follow me on IG: KordyingHamilton

Demis_pillows came up with it 😂😂 Plus the chapter may be boring but idk it never really is 👀 "supposedly"

Camila's POV

It was the 26th and Lauren, her family, and my own were leaving tomorrow and I hated thinking about it because I wouldn't know when they'd be back. At the moment we were all watching a movie in Lauren's parents hotel suite which was basically a fucking condo. I felt a buzz and I looked down at my phone to see that Lauren texted me. I looked at her then back at my phone with a laugh.

Daddy🌜: I'm not gonna talk to you for the rest of the day alright?

Baby🌞: uhm whyyyy??

Daddy🌜: so I don't get attached too much even if you're my girlfriend

Baby🌞: what's wrong baby?

Daddy🌜: nothing I just can't talk because if I do I'm gonna cry and I don't wanna cry Camz

Baby🌞: oh baby it's gonna be okay we'll just continue talking like this

Daddy🌜: I feel like it's harder leaving you this time 😔

Baby🌞: well you're not officially leaving tho baby we'll be together again soon

Daddy🌜: we have jobs tho?

Baby🌞: doesn't matter we'll find a way like we always do

Daddy🌜: I love you

I sighed looking away from my phone and I saw Lauren staring at the ground, I bit my lip before crawling over to her and collapsing in her arms as I hugged her. She smiled lightly as she hugged me back and I innocently dug my face into her chest.

"I love you more." I whispered causing her to hold me tighter and she laid back as I made myself comfortable on top of her.

I stared at the tv as she ran her hand through my hair and causally kissed my head. I closed my eyes feeling her hands in my hair and hearing her heartbeat beneath my ear and smelling her perfume that just deliciously consumed my nostrils. I wanted this to never end. Just Lauren and I like this. Silent and full of love. I wanted this forever but unfortunately everything is not a forever. I tried to rid my thoughts as I dug my face back into her chest where I heard more of her heartbeat.

I smiled to myself and inhaled her perfume or "cologne" I didn't know exactly what it was but it smelt overly amazing. I sighed and tightened my hold on her causing her to kiss my head again and I closed my eyes. Maybe fifteen minutes later I was drifting off to sleep but I wasn't as comfortable so I moved right next to her and stuffed my face into her underarm. I smiled and finally went to sleep as I heard and felt Lauren's light chuckle.

____

I woke up to a laugh and I frowned trying to cover my head with my blankets. But I smelt a wonderful smell that was right by my nose I peeked my head out of my blankets. I saw Lauren standing there with a to-go-box full of food and I looked around quickly realizing I was indeed back in my dorm room. I frowned as I huffed out a breath and I heard Lauren chuckle before sitting next to me. She kissed my temple as I rubbed the tiredness from my eyes.

"You gonna eat baby?" She smirked innocently as she started to feed me a strip of bacon.

"I love you so much." I mumbled as I covered my mouth and she just stared at me with a soft smile.