Chapter 10

Lauren's POV

Austin fucking Mahone is literally fucking everything up!!! Camila said she had no interest in him but she's still texting him letting him get to know her. I tried to keep my jealousy in but fuck, how would you feel if the person you like is starting to like someone else? Or if someone tries to take the person you like away from you, yeah wouldn't blame me would you?

It's been a couple weeks and they've gotten closer over those days, he's been pulling more and more moves on her and Camila's letting it happen. She's even blown me off to hang out with him and it confuses the shit out of me. I was honestly reaching my peak of it all and I hated this feeling. I hate when I get jealous.

I'm at Camila's house picking out different songs that we like, all we have to do is pick one damn song out of all songs on our list of songs which is basically every fucking song in the world! It shouldn't be that difficult to pick a god damn song, but it is cool that we can listen to music as a grade I guess.

"What about this one?" Camila exclaimed,

It was Drake, hold on were coming, and I was thinking about it but I really didn't want to.

"Nahh Camz I don't know!" I groaned lying back on her bed.

"Fine! What are your top 3 favorite artists and I'll write it down." She suggested and I nodded with a sigh.

"Okay Lana del ray, Demi Lovato, and One direction, now you go." I listed,

"Same." she said and I laid back down again.

"Ughhh!" I groaned loudly and Camila sighed heavily.

"I know, how about we just pick a Demi Lovato song!" She exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, but which onnnee!" I whined I was done with this assignment.

"I'm naming 3 of my favorite Demi songs." She said and I nodded again.

"Skyscraper, Heart attack, Catch Me." Camila stated and I smiled at her song taste.

"Okay, Catch Me, Really Don't Care, and Lightweight." I said to her making her smile also.

"So Catch Me?" She asked and I nodded.

"Let's do it!" I smiled and she nodded excitedly.

_

We've been rehearsing for 2 hours straight and now it's 7 o'clock.

"Camz? I called out but she didn't answer.

"Camzi?" I called again and she was staring at her phone with a giggle.

"Seriously? Camila?!" I yelled at her knowing she's been starting at her phone and she frowned looking up at me angrily.

"What!" She spat at me and I clenched my jaw before getting up shaking my head.

I wasn't going to talk to someone who doesn't want to talk to me.

"You know what? I'm gonna go it's late and I bet you have better things to do than hang with me! Like texting that fuckboy." I said rolling my eyes and walking out her door. I heard her call after me but I just kept walking down the stairs and out the door.

"Lauren?!"

__

I'm in my car driving to god knows where and I didn't even know what to do I was so pissed right now, I'm not stupid I knew it was Austin she was texting. God I wish he never came to our school, I didn't notice I was speeding 25mph over the limit so I sped up a little more going down one of the main roads. I saw a park and I turned with a loud ass screech.