2012 Raphael x Mute! Reader

2012 Raph x Mute! Reader

                                                                                        _

"Not again, (Y/N)! Noooooo..." You were playing video games with Mikey, you beat him again, "Totally not fair! You were cheating, I just know it!" 

"How can she cheat?" a new voice interrupted, "You were sitting next to her, shell-for-brains." You looked up, it was Raph, reading his comic books as usual. You smiled, glad that he stood up for you, since you couldn't do it yourself... See, you were mute, you have been for most of your life, but Raph wasn't always this way, he wasn't so soft and gentle with you, for a long time he was awkward with how he was supposed to talk to you. Donnie was the one where you could have full conversations with,  since he knew sign language. For a long time, Raph didn't go to Donnie to learn sign, he would just ignore you. But, one day, something changed, it started when he started to understand what you were saying. Then, he started to hang  out with you more often.

You sat next to him, a smile glued on a your face. He lowered his comic and actually smiled back, it wasn't like one of fake smiles you made when someone forced you too, it was genuine, soft, kind. Warm. "Hey," he talked to his brother, "(Y/N)'s thirsty, go grab her a soda, will ya?" "Really?" Mikey cocked his head to the side, "She didn't ask me." "Go! Before I beat the shell out of you!" Mikey nodded and quickly scurried to the kitchen.

"Was that really necessary?" you signed. "Yeah, sometimes he doesn't understand anything else than threats." You sighed as you tried to think of what to say next, "He didn't mean it, you know. About how I cheated." you signed as you laid back on the couch, "No, I know. He just can't lose, it goes against his moral code or somethin'." You giggled slightly as you signed, "Thanks, by the way." He turned to you fully, confusion written on his face, "For what?" "For sticking up for me, not many people do..." He looked away, blushing slightly, "Well... he's stupid, you shouldn't let his words get to ya..." He almost whispered.

You reached down and pulled his chin back towards you, the blush on his face only growing, as your own blooming as well, "You still stood up for me, that's all that matters!" You signed then smiled. You couldn't see it but Raph smiled back, you were adorable when you got like this. You smiled as bright as the sun, your eyes were closed. To be fair, he grew to love everything about you, your eyes, your smile, your hair. 

He reached up slowly, pulling you closer, resting his snout against your nose, "Raph?" You questioned, "Shhh..." he said, pushing your hands back down. You were in silence for a while, Raph pushed his forehead gently to meet yours. He was so close, you blushed as you wondered what his lips would feel like against yours. You didn't have to imagine for very long though, he slowly pushed his head, so his lips can meet yours. He was actually quite shy, you could tell that he never done this before, but otherwise, it was soft, sensual, warm, full of love.

He pulled away, looking at you, "How was that? I've never done that before." Aww, he was nervous. Your smile softened, "It was perfect." you signed. "Can I? Do it again, I mean." You blushed as you nodded, he smiled before he leaned in to capture your lips again. He was quickly addicted to the feeling, you were like a poison to him. He grabbed onto your shoulders, out of instinct. His kisses were getting more rough, but still filled with passion. His hands started reaching lower, your eyes jolted open as you quickly pushed him away.

"I'm sorry, just... not yet... k?" You signed. He sighed, "Totally my fault, sorry." Your eyes widened, Raph was apologizing? "No, no, no! It wasn't your fault! Let's just take this slow, alright?" You frantically signed. He smiled, "K." He grabbed his comic and sat back next to you, really close, and threw his arms around you, pulled you closer, and set your head against his shoulder before laying his head on top of yours. This allowed you to read with him, you smiled, you could get used to this...

(This is shorter, I'm sorry :( Today is my dad's birthday.)

- Author out