ROTTMNT Leo x Wolf! Reader

(Leo jolts up from a nightmare, which you, of course, consult and comfort him. That's all I'm giving you <3

Requested by: Jasmine_Williams14

Thank you for requesting! ^^

Enjoy!!!!)

---

He couldn't get to you in time. 

Your absolute look of terror rocked him to his core.

His heart seemed to stop as a sharp tentacle pierced through your abdomen, killing you instantly.

Silence echoed as your limp body flopped in front of him.

"This was all your fault, wasn't it?" One of the Kraang questioned.

"All your fault." The Kraang echoed, circling around him.

---

Leo jolted up in cold sweats. It was only a nightmare, right? 

Why did it feel so real though? Where were you? Were you okay?

He quickly rose himself out of bed, on a mission. The lair was silent, as everyone was asleep as well.  

Only the dim light in the kitchen remained. Leo let out a gentle sigh, his family was okay.

"Leo? Are you okay? I heard you gasping and talking about how it was all your fault." Leo's heart skipped a beat as he saw you, you were gazing at him with confusion, worry, and compassion. 

Leo told you nothing but wrapped you tightly in his arms. His snout was in the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. "Leo?" you questioned as you hugged him back, "Did you have another nightmare?" He said nothing as he nodded, squeezing you tighter against his plastron.

You silently sighed, "Leo, everything's fine... we're all okay... they can't hurt you now..." you comforted, "I know..." he told you quietly in between sniffles. "May I ask you what it was about?" His head lifted up. He looked around to make sure nobody saw you two. His eyes lit up, gripping your body and tugging you into his room.

You gasped lightly as he pushed you in his room, falling onto his soft bed. He made sure the curtain separating his room from the rest of the lair was closed before turning back to you. "Sorry, my brothers can't know about this." "Why not?" you questioned, tilting your head to the side in curiosity, "You know they won't judge." He sighed, taking a seat next to you. "I know, I know. It's just complicated.... please don't tell them." You nodded, "So, what was it about?"

Leo's eyes immediately softened, it felt amazing that you were here, you really had no idea. "I..." he stopped, his mouth growing dry. He was not used to sharing his feelings to anyone, especially not to the person he likes.  "Hey, it's okay. Whatever happened it was all in your head. It'll feel better if you talk about it. Plus, you know that I won't tell anyone." You came to the rescue when he didn't respond. 

"They were here," He started off, "we couldn't stop them." You noticed that tears were welling up in his eyes. You smiled softly with compassion as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders loosely. "You were there, I don't know how. But they got to you and they...." he cut off, sobbing as he took you swiftly into his arms again, hugging you tightly as he sobbed into your shoulder. 

"Hey, it's okay," you comforted, rocking back and forth, "I'm here, Leo. I'm fine. Everything's okay. No one will ever take me from you." you spoke softly, your nails scratching his shell in a slow, comforting pace. Leo was silent, enjoying your shell-scratches and your slow rocking. They comforted him, as well as your scent. You were here. You were alive. That comforted him more than anything really. 

You pulled away from him, looking at him in his eyes. "I'm here for you, don't forget that." You shifted your weight to stand, but Leo quickly gripped your wrist. "Wait..." he spoke, timid and uncertain. You halted, looking over to him. He quickly let go of your wrist, and cleared his throat. "Can you...?" he stopped, his mouth growing dry. You were confused, "Can I?" you repeated, throwing an eyebrow up. He was silent looking away from you with a pink blush stuck to his cheeks. "Leo? Is everything alright? Did you wanna talk a little more?" You asked, your eyes gazing at him with kindness but also worry, your ears slightly folded. 

He shook his head, "I can't really fall back asleep... can- can you stay with me?"He asked as timidly as possible. You smile gently, pink blush engulfing your own cheeks as well, "Of course, if you think that'll help." His smile grew 10x bigger as he pulled you to the head of his bed, you giggled slightly as he pulled his blankets over you before he crawled beside you, laying down. 

Your warmth was intoxicating to him, he smiled as he scooted closer. You welcomed him with open arms that wrapped around him and tugged him closer to your body, his head placed in that crook in your neck. Deep, audible purring rumbled from his throat. You smiled, oh my god, that was so cute! You'd make fun of him for that later, but now... you yawned. You were nice and warm, sleepiness took control of your body for a moment. The soft rise and fall of Leo's chest on top of yours did not help a bit. Your eyes softly closed as you gave in to the sweet dreams you were now going to have.

(Ending there. I am so glad someone requested this because I had the same type of idea. Okay, so this was my first time writing a wolf reader. So, tell if I did good, or if I need to do something different. Please. If you think something was off, please tell me. I want to become a better writer.)

- Author out